Urbanfun ybf-isso014

New sub $100 iem king?..

Do you own a pair?

No but could be tempted as a replacement for the 03’s I gave away to my stepdaughter :+1:

1 Like

If you do get them, a quick comparison between these and the blons would be good!

Felix

1 Like

Ordered one at Linsoul’s webpage, standard shipping…

2 Likes

What colour cable did you go for?

1 Like

I see you have visited Linsoul’s page too lol. The grey one, I’m not a pink guy :rofl:

2 Likes

Is it pink or copper…tiz hard to tell :thinking:

1 Like

Oh boy. Hype train is about to pull out of the station and get rolling! What an unfortunate name though. I’m hoping I enjoy my Shozy 1.1 enough to be able to tell myself I don’t need to order these.

1 Like

7 Likes

I returned my Shozy 1.1, didn’t do anything better than the others I own. But I ordered a pair of the ybf003472529jdgey#@€. If what they say is true I will try and find a new home for the two pairs of bl03 I have.

I’ve seen a decent amount hype on these for a bit. A while ago I don’t expect blon level hype but these are definitely great for consideration.

Well one thing I know the Shozy will do better than the BL-03 is look nice. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Was just going to post that

What should shozy are you talking about?

The form 1.1. They just came in today so I’ll be testing them as I have time over the weekend.

I received the 1.4 and I’m testing them out as well.

2 Likes

Very nice. I’m curious to hear your thoughts. What other IEMs do you own to compare them against? I’ll be discussing mine on this thread: Shozy Form1.1 iem. I don’t know if there is one for the 1.4 yet.

1 Like

I’ve got the kz zs 10pro, blon 03, fearless audio 6rui, t2,t3, t4, dm6 . For a dd/6ba combo the 1.4 in my opinion is lacking in the mids .The bass is nice like the blon ,but little bit more boosted ,the sound stage is wider by a bit. I’m going to compare it to the kzzs10 pr0 since they’re configured the same. It would be kinda lame comparing a hybrid to a single dd like the blon,but if that was the case . Not talking about the fit I’ll take the BLON3 over the 1.4.