Urbanfun ybf-isso014

Personally I wouldn’t do that, Linsoul takes forever to ship things, months on average. Aliexpress is much quicker.

Linsoul doesn’t take that long to ship in-stock items. I got some stuff delivered to California in a week. AE is quicker if you decide to upgrade your shipping method.

Same for Linsoul in the UK :+1:

1 Like

Hmm… well Aliexpress has never been more than 2 weeks for me, and on average it has been about 1 week. I guess it depends.

well then how do i find out which version is which version

These are Beryllium.
#Aliexpress US $59.00 | URBANFUN YBF-ISS014 10mm Beryllium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver in-Ear Earphone IEM with Detachable MMCX Cable

So are the ones on Linsoul. Either place is fine to order from honestly, you will be getting the same product. All I am saying is that my shipping experience with Aliexpress has been good so far, but it’s up to you which website you get them from. I do hear Linsoul customer service is poor though with responding to questions.
But again, totally up to you.

probably linsoul for me because thats a 2 month wait to them

Okay. That’s also just the date that they are required to get to you at the latest otherwise you get a full refund. My orders had dates 2 months away but I got them in under 2 weeks.

DD-audio store on Aliexpress IS Linsoul. So if you want to stay away from linsoul for some reason then you should do that with DD-audio store as well.

I received mine today and i’m totally blown away by this set.

The overall tuning of this set is really exceptional for this price and above. I’ve paired them with my beloved SpinFits (CP145) and a FiiO LC-4.4C cable.

Interesting! I see that you’ve had the Shozy 1.1 in the past. Do you remember what they sound like well enough to give a comparison? I have the 1.1 as my reference point at the moment.

If you can wait for my review I will be comparing the ISS014 to the shozy 1.1 as well as others. I am burning them in right now so dont know when I do my review.

I guess I have no choice but to wait…

done yet?

ehm its gonna take probably this entire week for me to burn them in so…literally got them yesterday.

1 Like

I love the Shozy for it’s smooth and pleasing sound but for me the UrbanFuns are on another level. I’ve listened with the UrbanFun 1-2 hours yesterday night and i’m so impressed.

For me personally the UrbanFuns are my reference set under 100 Dollars.

1 Like

Just received mine. I also prefer them to the Shozy .1. First impressions after a few minutes: Quite comfortable but the stem is only a bit longer than Blon Bl03 so if you have fitting problems with the latter you might have them with these. To get the subbass you need a good insertion and sealing. Less bass than the blons but more refined. Will give them some listening.

3 Likes

After 2 Days i can say that this is the first set for which i prefer some foamtips for better seal and bass.

1 Like

here you go, both my personal ranking and review on it.

2 Likes

I have been listening to my urbanfun for two days now and I find them lacking subbass and sounding too bright and somehow thin. The difference with the Blon Bl03 as for warmth and subbass is too big imo. I can’t see myself using these.

wow, I had the complete opposite experience with them. Maybe you have some QC problems or something else with them? As they are NOT lacking in bass and is definitely better than the blon 03 bass in both quantity and quality.