V shaped headphone

I think what you could do is try the Nighthawk Carbon from Amazon, and if you don’t like them, return them. Or you could do what I do, which is get both headphones, compare them, and then see which you prefer.
Also, if you are going to try the Triple Driver, I would highly suggest also purchasing a good portable amp/dac, such as the Fiio BTR5. The Triple Driver and Nighthawk would definitely benefit from a good power source, especially the Triple Driver, as the more power the better to get the 2 active drivers working properly. One other thing to note is the Triple Driver is an on-ear.
That’s what I would do if you can afford it for a little while and then return the pair you don’t like as much. And get the Fiio BTR5 for them, whichever you pick. All together I think this would all be around your budget of 500, until you return the one you don’t want and then you would still be way under budget.
The Fiio BTR5 is also great if you want to pair it to your phone via bluetooth, as it does have that option.

Thanks for your input. I decided to not get the Nighthawks or the Triple Driver.

I decided to try the Sivga PII after watching the Zeos video on these. Amazon delivered these fast.

I love them. Thank you for suggesting these. It is just fun for me and seems to do really well on my amp.

Glad you liked them Onyx! :grinning:

1 Like