šŸ”¶ Verum One MK2

I donā€™t know about the rest, thanks for letting me know. If I am not mistaken he blamed it on an intern as well

he was banned shortly after with future logs following that when there was even more issues with him on other sites running his mouth. Was proven this ā€œinternā€ was a bs cover up just to get out of it considering how much more crap was seen. The guy has a pretty dreadful reputation.

For the sake of things though, I am not going to go posting any of this on hereā€¦ if your curious feel free to look into him and find the discord logs and forum posts. Though to my knowledge quite a bit of it has either been locked or deleted while he himself was banned off a few of the places. I know a few remarks from people was that he would deny order cancellations under the ā€œits custom made and the parts were already orderedā€ excuse and from there would naturally ignore peoples messages

It is however, something to keep note of when it comes to this particular headphone.

1 Like

No, not yet.

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll order a mk2 carbon version one dayā€¦

Hi and welcome to HFGFā€¦Iā€™m letting this flagged post stand as there have been various accusations regarding yourself which you have now addressed however This is the official thread for the Verum One MKII a thread for discussion and reviews and not a place for off topic drama.
Iā€™ll say this ONCE and ONCE ONLY any more off topic shenanigans and Iā€™ll delete posts and silence members that carry on in this veinā€¦This community is about audio equipment, music and friendly banter etc.

Thank You :beers:

8 Likes

Here you go a thread for this, a place you can put your point about how people in forums etc misunderstand youā€¦

And this is the last off topic post youā€™ll see on this thread.

Finally! Yesterday I received an email, my order made on February 18 is already on its way. :clap:t3:

5 Likes

Nice! Hopefully that means mine is on the way already or very soon! (Feb 12). Let us know how you like it!

2 Likes

Holy shit thatā€™s a long wait

2 Likes

Seems like the maker had a long wait on the magnets he needed for the construction. On top of high demand.

2 Likes

I can confirm shipping too. Will post my thoughts upon itā€™s arrival.

3 Likes

Received !!! For now to say that it is worth all the wait, I am comparing them with the sennheiser HD600 and I am liking the verum much more.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s no ethical consumption under capitalism. Thatā€™s not a reason to support an openly racist person, itā€™s just ā€œwhat aboutā€-ism. It doesnā€™t matter if I murder this hobo because my shirt was made by child slave labor is not an excuse thatā€™s going to fly anywhere.

2 Likes

Once again gentlemenā€¦

This is the official thread for the Verum One MK2

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

If you have personal differences or views that donā€™t relate to this HEADPHONE please keep them confined to PMā€™s

:beers:

13 Likes

I have HD 6XXs atm.

I was curious about the soundstage of the Verum, as compared to the 600/650/6XX.

Iā€™m glad you like them though! Makes the shipping time wait more bearable.

4 Likes

And did he send an email notifying you of their being shipped out? Did he provide a tracking number? Iā€™m in the waiting line with others, but havenā€™t havenā€™t received notifications yet. Ordered around February.

He did send an email and tracking number to me. I think Maximo86 had said in a previous post that an email was sent to him as well.

1 Like

At the moment very happy, I think you will not be disappointed

3 Likes

Well, the partner has already answered you, yes, at least in my case he sent me an email with the tracking number, but right here there are colleagues who I think said I did not notify them and it came to them.

2 Likes

They have arrived! Seems like they are in pretty good condition. There is a small scratch on it, but doesnā€™t affect the sound. And its in a spot not normally seen. May have happened in shipping.

They sound VERY good. And paired with my Element II Dac/Amp it sounds FAR better than my laptop directly.

Absolutely worth the wait!

Any questions you guys want to ask, Iā€™ll try to answer!

5 Likes