šŸ”¶ Verum One MK2

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll order a mk2 carbon version one dayā€¦

Hi and welcome to HFGFā€¦Iā€™m letting this flagged post stand as there have been various accusations regarding yourself which you have now addressed however This is the official thread for the Verum One MKII a thread for discussion and reviews and not a place for off topic drama.
Iā€™ll say this ONCE and ONCE ONLY any more off topic shenanigans and Iā€™ll delete posts and silence members that carry on in this veinā€¦This community is about audio equipment, music and friendly banter etc.

Thank You :beers:

8 Likes

Here you go a thread for this, a place you can put your point about how people in forums etc misunderstand youā€¦

And this is the last off topic post youā€™ll see on this thread.

Finally! Yesterday I received an email, my order made on February 18 is already on its way. :clap:t3:

5 Likes

Nice! Hopefully that means mine is on the way already or very soon! (Feb 12). Let us know how you like it!

2 Likes

Holy shit thatā€™s a long wait

2 Likes

Seems like the maker had a long wait on the magnets he needed for the construction. On top of high demand.

2 Likes

I can confirm shipping too. Will post my thoughts upon itā€™s arrival.

3 Likes

Received !!! For now to say that it is worth all the wait, I am comparing them with the sennheiser HD600 and I am liking the verum much more.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s no ethical consumption under capitalism. Thatā€™s not a reason to support an openly racist person, itā€™s just ā€œwhat aboutā€-ism. It doesnā€™t matter if I murder this hobo because my shirt was made by child slave labor is not an excuse thatā€™s going to fly anywhere.

2 Likes

Once again gentlemenā€¦

This is the official thread for the Verum One MK2

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

If you have personal differences or views that donā€™t relate to this HEADPHONE please keep them confined to PMā€™s

:beers:

13 Likes

I have HD 6XXs atm.

I was curious about the soundstage of the Verum, as compared to the 600/650/6XX.

Iā€™m glad you like them though! Makes the shipping time wait more bearable.

4 Likes

And did he send an email notifying you of their being shipped out? Did he provide a tracking number? Iā€™m in the waiting line with others, but havenā€™t havenā€™t received notifications yet. Ordered around February.

He did send an email and tracking number to me. I think Maximo86 had said in a previous post that an email was sent to him as well.

1 Like

At the moment very happy, I think you will not be disappointed

3 Likes

Well, the partner has already answered you, yes, at least in my case he sent me an email with the tracking number, but right here there are colleagues who I think said I did not notify them and it came to them.

2 Likes

They have arrived! Seems like they are in pretty good condition. There is a small scratch on it, but doesnā€™t affect the sound. And its in a spot not normally seen. May have happened in shipping.

They sound VERY good. And paired with my Element II Dac/Amp it sounds FAR better than my laptop directly.

Absolutely worth the wait!

Any questions you guys want to ask, Iā€™ll try to answer!

5 Likes

Can you compare itā€™s technical performance with some of the entry/mid level planars (if you heard them)? (e.g. HE400i/HE400SE/T50RP/Sundara)

1 Like

Unfortunately, this was my first planar magnetic headphone. So I cannot compare them technically.

Looking at the reviews and comparisons of the he 400i against other headphones I have heard, the Verum One is much more similar in tonality to the 6XX/650. The Verum is darker for sure than the 400i, though the treble range does have more sparkle than my 6XX.

The Verums are also ā€œlighterā€ on the upper bass frequencies than the 6XX/650 much like the 400i, but I would imagine much stronger overall bass than the 400i. I have heard the 400i described as lighter on bass.

As a side note, doing some simple sine-wave tests I can clearly hear 16hz on the Verums, which I found rather impressive.

3 Likes

What up guys?, mine arrived last week and i absolutely love them.
Allthough im not sure if the ifi zen can is powerfull enough to power them properly

4 Likes