What are good headphones to use while laying in bed?

There are customs that people love around that range like the blur. And the one I’m testing right now unfortunately not made anymore has a nice bass response is the lavender pure class A

1 Like

KOSS KPH30i are usually my go to, they are small enough that they don’t get too in the way when your turning.

Sony MH755s are like endgame stuff apparently lol. Yes, for like five effing dollars.
They’re just really hard to find.

1 Like

they arent a bud though. not really endgame though just very technically impressive for the price sorta like a ksc 75 is impressive

Oh, crap. Sorry lol.
Why is my brain off today god dammit

FWIW, I bought the blon 03, KZ ZS10 Pro and Shueor Tape today. Hoping the fit of one of those will suit me well when laying in bed. Otherwise will probably stay away from IEMs.

I dont mind the blons for the bed actually the fit is shallow enogh to not really bother me all too much

You hit the nail on the head a long time ago, it’s called a bedroom system, decent speakers, low volume…

1 Like

Or tiny IEMs like the oh-so-thin KZ ZS10 Pros.

this is probably right

but I hope this is

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So… a little unrelated, but, can the music your listening to while asleep effect your dreams in anyway?

taht goes very much into sleep science of which Im no expert in. but I think that would depend on how receptive you are to outside stimulants as you sleep. But im thinking it also probably depends on how your brain can interpret it ina state of REM and translate into your Dream. Ive had it once where in a dream I was sdoing something and out of body my alarm went off and in my dream I kept turning off and endless amout of alarm clocks untill I woke up and realized that was a dream and turned off my real alarm clock. so I say music affecting your dreams is possible. I used to listen to music while I sleep and I dont really remember it actually affecting my dreams but it was more of a calming thing for me to distract my mind as I fell asleep. as to it acctually affecting dreams I dont remember it doing so.

I already dreamed I was working, and then woke up to realize I had to go to work. I was like “fuck off, life”. Lol.

2 Likes

Comfy, wireless, and good enough noice cancellation to block out your partner before bedtime.

Honestly if the airpods just sounded better I would use those instead. Wireless earbuds seem like the way to go.

1 Like

Tin P1’s are low pro :+1:

I use ksc75x in bed, good sound, bend the clips just right you don’t even know they’re there. And if they break (which I’m pretty sure they are unbreakable) from tossing and turning they’re cheap enough to replace without an issue.

Tin P1’s are definitely sleepable being small as are the UrbanFun YBF…both have shortcomings (P1 is hard to drive and the YBF have QC issues…though mine are fine)
I’ve slept with both these models.

I wonder if anyone uses noise cancelling cans or buds to block out their partner’s snoring.

Lol anc will just screw with your music for inconsistent. Sounds. But that’s a good idea qc35s are a great option just for that