What are good headphones to use while laying in bed?

I always slept with tv on before getting married. My wife hates it. I have slept with the regular AirPods since they came out. I sleep on my side so I only use one on the side my head isn’t on pillow. I listen to podcasts exclusively with them.

1 Like

Nightowls…:thinking::smile:

1 Like

started using the KPH30i’s again…more comfortable when on my back than the PortaPro’s. however, the PP’s are more comfortable if I’m on my side. the KSC75’s just fall off no matter what I do :stuck_out_tongue:

I know I am not to mention IEM’s, but have you tried different tips sizes? I use IEM’s when I am laying in bed. I have several and they all work well for me except for the IKKO OH10. It is a little too heavy and it sometimes fall out.

I’m not a fan of IEM’s in general, due to few fitting my small ear canal’s. I have plans to eventually get something like the Etymotic ER2XR or SE, but because they fit so deep in the first place, I fear they will press in even further and hurt or become uncomfortable when I roll onto my side.

I would try an IEM with small Dekoni ear tips. The IEM would not go in as deep in the ear with the Dekoni tips as with the rubber tips that come with the Etymotic ER2XR or SE. As for IEM’s, the BLON BL03, the Tin P1, and the Tin T4 are very light. They would not fall out of your ears.