What are you drinking tonight?

He got his wish of being buried next to his father. He was given his military honors: three volley salute, taps, and a folded flag with the three spent shells was presented to my grandmother.
I wish it was under better circumstances that I got to see my father’s side of the family, but at least I did get to see them. May have another drink or two tonight.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Smirnoff’s and orange juice. Really tasting good! :+1:

2 Likes

Good ol’ PBR and one real tasty pizza. @Pokrog if you have not checked these guys out yet I highly suggest you do.

2 Likes

I have not. Might order right now if they can deliver before the Kraken game is over

I’m not sure if they use one of the delivery services or not. They are a 10 minute straight shot down 169 for me.

I’m just right up at the top of the hill from valley medical.

Looks like they don’t do delivery :disappointed_relieved:

Wow thanks for getting my hopes up. Gonna have to go back to the city I was born in for it lol.

1 Like

Lol sorry man I messed up. You don’t have to go all the way to the Claw though, second location at the intersection of 169 and 18. Unless you were born in MV then yeah is suppose you do

1 Like

Borgogno Barbera d’Alba 2016.
Rock-solid, typical, simple, big-vintage Barbera. Almost grapey in the best way.

1 Like

ginger beer! can’t find my damned whiskey tho… ginger whiskey is YUM!

First time trying this one. Very nice!

2 Likes

Sometimes all you need is some Heineken with Micca RB42s…YA DIG!? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am boring and I have one word: Water.

Decided to try something new

4 Likes

Discovered this a couple months ago. Surprisingly good. Gonna enjoy this with a nice steak tonight.

2 Likes

How do you like it? It’s on my need to try list.

I was surprised by it. It’s about $10 more for the same sized bottle then the regular Jameson, but it’s much smoother and definitely goes down significantly easier. The taste was good enough that I felt the desire to go back for more. Would absolutely recommend spending the extra money.

1 Like

Ardbeg 10yo.

1 Like