What are you drinking tonight?

white beer with chips for today’s everning

Came back home from a company party(with self brewed beer of a colleague) and had to find the last bits of alcohol that were in the house so I ended up drinking Cognac-A on ice… Sounds much fancier than Vodka-O anyway…
Cognac-A - spread the word!
:heart:

PS: Sorry (not sorry) for making you hungry :smiley: :heart:

7 Likes

Got a nice one going tonight.

3 Likes

This morning I am trying a new blend I got for my birthday. Holy smokes, this stuff is excellent.

Once you get into loose leaf, it’s hard to go back to bags!

3 Likes

Tonight’s selection is one that’s in my usual rotation, a smooth “sipper” with great flavor. :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

aKTEexqmQJCjHpNja5c7DQ_150x200

2 Likes

Got a really nice Cab working this evening. Definitely hitting the spot. :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Well, another nice new-to-me cab. This one has the spice backed off just a bit, bringing the fruit a little more forward. Great finish. One of the better non-Napa varietals I have had in recent memory.

1 Like

Mickey’s Fine Malt Liquor. It’s far better than Old English 800. Much lighter, & crisper. Fairly cheap too.

2 Likes

@AntiWoke Oh shit!! Nice choice. I haven’t had one of those in a while. I am currently enjoying one of these

4 Likes

Love me a ice cold refreshing IPA!

As a side note, you just reminded me to put another 6 pack in the refrigerator. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hell yes! :beers:

These are currently on tap at my house, and will be enjoyed as I watch the Germany - Hungary Euro matchup in ~1 hr. :soccer:

2 Likes

Nice!
I am not a fan of most stouts though, due to having very sensitive taste buds. Some have a very distinct molasses finish. I am in GA, so my go to brewery as of late has been Creature Comforts Core - Creature Comforts .

3 Likes

I had this one the other day.

2 Likes

Looks like a cool brewery, lots of tasty variety. If I am in LA I will check them out for sure! :+1:

My girl and I are big on organic/non-GMO stuff so I try and flex getting that whenever possible but do deviate when I feel like it just to try something new. I tried North Coast on a whim, and because they are all non-GMO, and ended up loving all of their brews that I tried so far…a nice surprise but am glad because that means they put their heart and soul into their craft, quality stuff.

This one really wowed me…bold, dark and an awesome brew. :beers:

2 Likes

There is also Tucker brewery, but they are local Our Beer - Dedicated to making the highest-quality lager beer | Tucker Brewing Company
Great beer as well.

1 Like

Looks like a winner there too. Honestly, it’s hard to go wrong with a quality brewery. The more the better imho, more unique flavors and takes on the art of brewing. :+1:

1 Like

Tonight’s brew will be this though :wink:

4 Likes

I totally forgot about this one, so I ended up picking up a 6 pack :wink:

It is not as good as the other two, but not bad.

2 Likes

6 Likes