What are you drinking tonight?

Enjoy both! Happy birthday…mine’s 1 day later…and years earlier, lol.
PS put your rain barrel out!!

1 Like

And the same to you for Sunday. MAN, the birthdays are going fast now! :grin:

My life is a lot more boring now and I Love it. Drama is for young people! :laughing:

1 Like

Happy birthday brah :beers:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Shane!!

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

Made it out to a couple local Octoberfest outings today. I am in eastern PA in the states, so maybe some of you have heard of these. Stopped by @ Stones Pub first for their local play on Octoberfest, Delcofest. Later swung by Tired Hands in the park. They are a well respected Philadelphia brewery that has expanded and have a outdoor setting not too far from my home.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Shane!

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

This is crazy one of coworkers just got back from vacation in PA and stopped at Stone Pubs and were all the way down in FL.

I’m starting to get into tea. Trying a new one this evening.

1 Like

I thought I would try something different this evening. My Wife got this one because the bottle jumped out at her!

Turns out, it’s pretty good! The oak infusion makes a difference. Nice deep initial hit with a pleasant, lingering finish. Very nice surprise!

1 Like

Picked these up today. Had a glass of the Highland Park, and I’m fairly happy. Nice warmth rather then a burn. Sadly cedar fever is starting into swing, so my sense of smell is dulled, but what I can smell is pretty good

2 Likes

Picked these up yesterday. Had the mjød last night. Honestly pretty good. Not a ton of flavor, but slightly thick but stupid smooth. Trying the Bushmills tonight.

2 Likes

Got a pretty decent Cab workin tonight.

'Murica! :rofl: Honestly, though, this is a nice 2017 cab. Really good finish. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

cherry Coke…damn I love the stuff!

1 Like

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays everyone! I am drinking one of my gifts, a beautiful cup of Christmas Blend from the English Tea Store… LOOSE LEAF!

I have been curious about this approach to tea drinking for quite a while now and my bride has been listening to me yacking about it! I also got these incredible little mesh infusers so I can make one cup at a time or a pot if I want.

First cup in, Christmas Blend in fine bone China, and I can see now that Loose leaf is definitely the way to go, man. This is the best tea I have ever had.

3 Likes

I have been waiting to open this very nice Pinot from Sonoma Catrer.

They have been developing this wine for years. I’m a fan.

1 Like

Starting off the new year right. I haven’t had a decent Scotch in here for a while, so I decided to correct that problem.

1 Like

right now I’m drinking a can of black fly Tequila Margarita.

Currently enjoying a beautiful brew of Versailles Lavendar Earl Grey Tea with some fresh pumpkin spice cookies.

Personally, this is the best Earl Grey variety I have had. Discovering the world of tea has been surprising and fun.

2 Likes