What are you drinking tonight?

It ain’t liquor, but I typically only drink four times out of the year.

Besides, it’s been forever, I’m listening to my Dekoni Blues via Little Bear B4 line out from my FiiO M5 while making turkey spaghetti for dinner.

2 Likes

Sitting on my deck on a mild 48 degree (8.9 degrees celsius) evening, enjoying a fire

Drinking some “Polka King Porter” from Door County Brewing Company

And streaming the Blues from my Roon Nucleus to an iPod Touch wired to my Hiby R3 Pro Saber as a USB DAC, then via LDAC Bluetooth to my FiiO M5 wired to my DiamondBoxx Model L

Life is good… especially when your wife decides to go out with her girlfriends .

7 Likes

My God, I may need to copy this :grimacing:
Haha awesome setup. I like those solo stoves too!

1 Like

Ordered today, drinking sometime soon :beers:

5 Likes

Glenfarcles 15 years older Single malt whisky with a cigare :grin: and listen Music.

3 Likes

:beers: enjoy buddy :+1:

2 Likes

I need a box of Henry Westons in my life. :smiley:
We only have bottles in the local % store. I must search this option out.

Todays choice is ^^ Strongbow.

3 Likes

Henry Westons have an offer on their boxes at the mo :+1:

https://www.westons-cider.co.uk/shop/?filter_unit-type=bag-in-box&filter_brand=henry-westons&filtering=1&filter_product-type=cider&utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=13th_oct_HW_bag-in-box&fbclid=IwAR2yMI5NUnDr8pmIF-QkZdYwoflss9yKALQE4S5XS0jY2OMgVj6M_twMdR0#

I’ve been visiting the grandparents in Florida this week and have enjoyed this whiskey and an old fashion gpa made for me.

2 Likes

I feel a bit left out… but I’m here drinking water, i.e. hydrating, listening to my iBasso SR2 - who said gentleman don’t drink water :sneezing_face:

Can I join you gentleman? Will you let me in?

Edit: Currently listening to “Animals” album by Pink Floyd =)

2 Likes

Iced tea is my favorite cold drink with, no surprise, tea being the only hot drink outside a rare hot choco or hot cider.

Alcohol wise dark beers speak to my soul as well as some nice and malty pilsners.

Bourbon and ginger if im drinking spirits. Manhattans are reserved for weddings. Though i think canadian ryes may be my favorite whisky, a little less sweet and a little smoother overall, and a bit more agreeable on the wallet for a quality bottle.

For anyone who has this in their region, i also strongly recommend Polar’s ginger lime mule seltzer. Its like a limey ginger ale but w/o the sugar. Great by itself, good as a mixer.

2 Likes

You’ll like what i’ve just cracked opened then, a Robinsons Old Tom…v tasty and v dangerous at 8.5%

2 Likes

I am not really a fan of alcoholic drinks or beers in general for I tend to avoid drinking them even if it’s an occasion happening or my own birthday. I will take tea or coffee all day of drinking instead of getting my ass drunk, for I am the total opposite of my dad who is into beer or wine.

2 Likes

I see it has great taste. Samuel Smiths taddy porter is also a good uk one.

1 Like

Thats fine by me. I dont drink much outside of gatherings or celebrations. I have so many bottles but i cant justify a regular tuesday night to crack open a 10abv plus bomber solo.

What teas do you enjoy? Are there enough tea drinkers here to justify a tea thread?!

I can still get this :heart_eyes: locally but limit myself due to :moneybag: and my other hobby HiFi lol…

I’m British so tea gets :+1: from me :smiley:

Ahh, i think we get esb here but i never had it. Not an esb fan in general. I have had a good room temp london pride while in london for work.

Oddly enough the brewdog pub gad deschutes black butte porter kegs the day i was there. It may be my favorite drink a lot, no matter the weather, season, occasion beer. Odd as its from oregon and i cant get it in NY.

1 Like

Fullers Golden Pride is my fav tis almost a Barley wine but so so easy to drink, great with cheese, curry’s or just to kick back with after a hard days work :smiley:

I am not really a tea enthusiast, I just like drinking iced tea or even black tea that is cold. A better substitute than drinking sodas all the time.