What are you drinking tonight?

So, did I mention it’s been a long week? More like a long year, right? So, have to admit I wasn’t very impressed with the quad. It just isn’t true to the style enough for me to enjoy it. And it’s kind of walking too much between other styles for me to like it. It’s dry and kind of sharp like a Flanders ale, but not sharp enough to be enjoyable like one of those would be. The Eagle Rare on the other hand, That is hitting all the marks quite nicely.

4 Likes

Mmmm that looks good. I love hoppy beer and citrus blends. :beers:

I had a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Woodford Reserve and then a local brew of Beer aged in a rye whiskey barrel, all tasty and nice.

Woodford surprised me for how smooth it was, would get the local brew again and KBBA is always a great choice IMHO.

1 Like

Whole milk

1 Like

Is it expired?

2 Likes

Yeah I enjoy yogurt too

2 Likes

Starting off the long weekend with some strong, hoppy goodness:

Happy Labor Day Weekend, HFGF!

:beers:

3 Likes

Drinking Guinness and listening to Sting in high resolution via Roon > Chord Poly > Chord Mojo > MINIRIG 3’s > MINIRIG Subwoofer 3’s > MINIRIG Mini 2’s on my deck while enjoying a fire…

Happy Labor Day weekend to those of you who are celebrating!

4 Likes

A fire sounds nice. But the mosquitoes are terrible where I am right now :neutral_face:

Just need a bigger fire then :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol :fire:

1 Like

I know right? Had a couple of wet logs that put a damper on the fire, but I’ve been at it for several hours so it’s all good :wink:

A damned fine Mezcal. :slight_smile:

Palenqueros “Baltazar Cruz” San Juan Del Rio Pure Single Palenque Tobala Mezcal (750ml)

Baltazar Cruz is in the village of San Juan Del Rio a famous village for mezcal in the Tlacolula region. At this altitude (955 meters), Tobala grows relatively plentiful. The pinas are roasted over oak and mesquite and crushed on tahona before being fermented naturally in pine and cypress vats. Double distilled in 300 liter copper pot stills by direct fire. 1159 Bottles were made at 48.5% abv. Senor Cruz is well known for high quality mezcal. You’ve probably had his Espadin in the Alipus blue label and his excellent mezcals have been selected for Mezcalero Releases #15, 19, & 21. He also produces the Sierra Negra release for the Marca Negra brand.

4 Likes

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Mate I like the fact you drink your wine out of beer glasses :clinking_glasses: lol

1 Like

Didn’t knew about this one lol :clinking_glasses:

Having a pour of one of my favorites, Redbreast 12. Celebrating the weekend almost being here.

3 Likes

I drink very little any more, but I was running around today and picked this up.
I will be doing my music hunting tomorrow with OJ and…

Friday night update: Forgot how tasty Tang and vodka is. I wish I had learned how to pace myself 40 years ago. :smile:

2 Likes

Cheap Pinot Grigio!

:beers:

2 Likes