What are you watching (movies / tv) thread

Yeah the sound was fucking epic. Just got done watching it and I’m thoroughly satisfied.

1 Like

Want to get my hands on the bluray to find out what uncompressed sounds like.

1 Like

Yeah, absolutely. I just watched it with my modded gl2ks+sub on tubes with the bass bumped up by ~15db and it was a theater level sound experience with just that touch more detail and it wowed me quite a few times. I can’t wait to rewatch it on my buddy’s theater system when he definitely gets the bluray.

1 Like

Watching the new Kong tonight with the fam, happy with it all around, definitely snagging the 4K when it comes out. Sony 900F 65” vs Kali LP-6’s vs Topping D50’s

3 Likes

See wooden crate speaker stand. Audiophile with taste.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

1 Like

Batman
HBO Max > Apple TV 4K > BTR5 > Ollo S4X

Just watched Soul with the fam. Excellent movie. And the sound was :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Just watching Sin City for the fourth or fifth time in 16 years. What a masterpiece.

1 Like

If Bruce Lee made a tv show with Tarantino, Scorsese, and John Woo you get “Warrior.” The best way to describe it is Boardwalk Empire meets Gangs of New York, but with Kung Fu. Picked up by HBO Max from Cinemax! Check it out before watching Mortal Kombat this coming Friday (the actor who plays Sub-Zero is also in Warrior). The theme song is pretty dope as well!

We watched and enjoyed his today :+1:

Taking the girlfriend on a trip of my childhood tonight, Topping D50s vs Kali LP-6’s

1 Like

Let’s goooo

1 Like

This is so goofy and cant wait for the bell. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Rule breaker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

1 Like

Dark. :pleading_face:

8/10 for dolby vision no atmos.

that trailer had some serious low end on my 4xx gen 1’s!

1 Like

Last night it was Desperado, which is a lot of fun. Tonight it is Once Upon a Time in Mexico, which is even more fun.

I do Love Rodriguez movies!

1 Like

just watched what I think was the season finale for The Blacklist.

…and damn. :flushed: