What are your other hobbies?

Can it be both??:joy::sob:

no hobby is ever budget…if it becomes a hobby. there is a rabbit hole for everything. LoL!

5 Likes

I’ve been getting into designing monsters and making them as gross as possible

1 Like

designing monsters? as is drawing / sketching or…?

1 Like

Digital painting at the moment

16 Likes

interesting. don’t care for the whole ‘monster’ thing in any way. doing this for fun or are yo making $$$ on the side drawing this stuff?

1 Like

My primary profession is concept art and storyboards for film ant television
this is a side project I’ve been doing for something horror related, a video game concept pitch

2 Likes

Very silent hill. Keep up the good work.

I like them, keep it up.

When i was younger i wanted to be a video game concept artist. I have concept art from return to castle wolfenstein as multiple pc backgrounds

I think I have various hobbies though it depends on what I feel like doing. But my following are these:

Working out, surfing the web, playing PC games, drawing, writing songs, playing guitar, singing (I used to have a band back in my high school days.), recording songs for the fun of it, interacting in forums like this, doing Discord (like everyone is doing nowadays.), reading manga, watching anime, downloading “sauces” pics, biking and playing Basketball.

Yeah, it’s like I am various but not all of these can be done in a single day but I think I am doing ok.

It’s not much but I did this 3 years ago, nowadays I am not sure if I can still do this today for it has been a while xD.

3 Likes

I love the style like a mix of body horror and lovecraftian ish monster

2 Likes

I autocross, 86 Porsche 911.

10 Likes

I am a model railway enthusiast and model North American HO and Japanese HO which is 1/80 scale rather than 1/87. I have a soft spot for collecting brass models.

I don’t know whether I would call it a hobby but I love cycling and have a passion for classic steel road frames.

Finally I like to read history books.

3 Likes

Gross!! :scream:

Good work!:+1::grin:

2 Likes

Oh, would love to see some pictures of the model RR stuff, especially if you have set up any cool tracks and such. Very cool!
I used to ride a lot and remember reading about folks that were into the older steel frame road bikes, that sounds very interesting👍

Gaming and Trials Motorbiking for me.

Here’s my bike
IMG_20200909_161508

6 Likes

That looks like it can climb walls.

1 Like

They do, it depends on the driver :wink:

1 Like

I can just about do something taller that the handle bars.
Though its a very humbling sport and takes a lot of practice and finesse to be any where near good.
its fun though.

Its a 300cc four stroke that weighs about 75kg~

2 Likes