What are your other hobbies?

Ya and I think next gen of F1 cars got delayed a year. So they probably won’t be good next year as well. And lets see if Racing Point will be its own car and not a green Mercedes lol.

Some moderate lifting at the gym, trying to get into swimming(post move), shooting, gaming, some gardening(I like fresh vegetables and spices), Cooking, paintball / airsoft, little bit of indoor rock climbing here and there, this headphone stuff, building computers, and going to the beach, amusement parks, or movies from time to time(hard to do these now though).

I’ve been watching F1 for years. There have been some good races this season, the past two Italian GPs were great.

Any race that has anything unexpected is always enjoyable.

It’s a pastime, for sure.

3 Likes

Been following F1 from midway through the 1993 season, and from the 1994 season onwards i have seen every race, most live (a few exceptions like going to family events and if i’ve been on vacation without live coverage nearby), and probably most qualifying sessions too.

Attended the Monaco GP in 2008, and caught a test day at Spa in 2007 by luck as me and a few mates had been on a road trip visiting Nurburgring, and on our way home we stopped by Spa, and luck have it there was a testday held (i should have known the test schedule, but somehow it wasn’t on my mind after visiting Nurburgring). Would love to go to a race again though… Monza would be awesome with all the Tifosi…

Try to follow other series, as indycar, motogp, WRC and such, but F1 is the priority.

Think its the combination of technology and skill involved in F1 that makes it so interesting for me.

Yup next gen got delayed. Next year they will be the same with very minor alterations. Probably most of the teams won’t even bother with a new chassis - all work will be on the '22 cars. Hell, Renault is still running a version of the tub from 2018.

That’s awesome. The two tracks/races I most want to visit. The most “exciting” race I’ve attended was the 2005 debacle at Indy.

Red flags pls lol.

You guys want to start a dedicated off topic topic?

1 Like

Sure would be nice to talk to more ppl about it. Only know one friend who follows it.

1 Like

Okey dokey, dedicated topic Are you Ricky Booby? The F1 topic

1 Like

so…who else is into microscopy? or astronomy?

what equipment do you have?

A 2x magnifying glas :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that’s pretty low mag…use it for soldering jobs?

1 Like

at least you got to see Tiago Monteiro get a podium, and that is pretty unique ! (even had to google his name, as his name escaped me at first)

I didn’t. The “race” was a complete joke and I left way before the end.

1 Like

Probably would have left as well… Watched it on tv, but after the first few laps of disbelieve i only had it on in the background

2 Likes

Astronomy sounds interesting, but I have other interests as well.

I would also like to get into gun collecting and cars, but I’m way too young for that atm. Getting a collectors license in Estonia shouldn’t even be that hard and you can own modern fully automatic weapons, but if you have more than 8 guns you need to have a dedicated gun room.

2 Likes

HiFi, Guns and Cars? You’re not into budget hobbies are you?

Ask me how I know…:joy:

1 Like

Is that a crying emoji or a crying laughing emoji? :thinking:

1 Like