What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Kindergarten, Last Cup of Sorrow, Falling to Pieces and The Morning After being my favorite tracks by them.

This may be musical blasphemy, but my favorite FNM song is their cover of War Pigs.

3 Likes

That’s a tough call man…but the fact I have to think about it speaks for itself.

Was there, was very wet, was awesome :+1:

3 Likes

sweet!

10 character

Do you have a link to the AKG foam pieces?
Me, I’ve done that:
(Cut down and front. This is the right driver.)

They’re my “daily driver” since then. :heart:

1 Like

those upper right hand holes are still covered. ever think of cutting those too?

Got the invite for Amazon Frames. Ordered them!

3 Likes

Hoping I’ve found my Blon upgrade!

12 Likes

As ridiculous the monopoly that Amazon has by now, I’m all for anything that helps put Luxxotica in its place.

1 Like

Let us know, it’s next in my list.

1 Like

That is funny. Unless it’s titanium (usually made in Japan) then chances are it’s Luxottica…

Even Alain Mikli are Luxottica made now.

Boo. It’s stupid that plastic RayBans that used to be 40 bucks is now like 300+

1 Like

Just ordered a pair of Shozy Form 1.1 from amazon.es…

6 Likes

got a sweet deal on some guideray gr-i’s. hope to have them by the weekend!

4 Likes

Nice, pretty great iems for the price overall :+1:

yeah i see them talked about a fair amount on here. Excited to have some choice in IEMs, I wasn’t really looking to pick them up but they were pretty cheap, figured why not.

Which color did you get? My favorite are the blue abalone seashell, although the purple are pretty sweet too.

1 Like

I believe they are black. i really like the purple and would’ve been my preferred color but again got a deal on them so couldn’t be too picky. I think the purple looks really dope though in the pictures