What did you buy today? (Part 1)

My next ZMF hp - Good choice!

2 Likes

You really can’t go wrong with any ZMF Headphones IMO. I currently have a Padauk Wood Atticus, but I really want an Aeolus and Auteur.

4 Likes

I hope you’re right: My Aeolus in African Blackwood shipped today :yum:

6 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on a verite. open and closed

IMO they sound so close, I really think for most people it would be hard to justify owning both

1 Like

Got this little guy last night. Impressions here:

6 Likes

Good to hear lol

Not today but a few days ago. Pretty good so far…(Hiby r6 pro)

15 Likes

That looks like a pretty sick pairing

Lol I’ve actually really been enjoying the pros off this thing. Oh and the ebonies are fun too but until my Hart cable comes in I can’t really be up moving around the house. That damn Fostex cable…

1 Like

Nice! We should have a playdate, your hiby and my iBasso.

1 Like

How you liking the dx220? It was on my radar too.

I bought the dx160, still haven’t received it. But now that you mention it, in Headfi I’ve seen many dx220 for sale. Something’s not right about that device

1 Like

Wow didn’t know that… Interesting…

The 6pro is pretty powerful. I haven’t taken it off low gain. Used zmf and sennheisers. Not the most power hungry cans but not bad. I’ll try the aeon 2 closed tonight.

2 Likes

This is so nice. You give me a heart, I give you a heart. Everybody is nice… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Absolutely. Isn’t that what this is all about? Enjoying the hobby and others involved? :facepunch:

3 Likes

My B-Day present to me arrived today… :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Interesting. I wonder how similar/different you’ll find these, compared to your HD58Xs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just ordered a pair of HD800S and HD700 with custom balanced cables. Also just put in my order for the Drop Panda. There goes a chunk of my tax return lol

4 Likes