What did you buy today? (Part 1)

The HD800 I bought used for about $800. The HD800S I bought brand new from an authorized dealer from eBay. It was a little over $1500 after taxes

3 Likes

8 Likes

I bought a topping and recieved a topping :exploding_head:

14 Likes

According to the list, mine are still in “Sanding and finishing” :rofl:

2 Likes

Didn’t now her, I’ve immediately downloaded some music from here and loving it. Thanks!

3 Likes

@jefflebon shared “Karen Souza - Tainted Love”, and I bought the CD like, one week after… :ok_hand:

Thanks Jeff :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah baby…

16 Likes

So I ended up cancelling my sendy order with drop. Couldn’t wait till April and shortly after a nice deal on an lcd popped up. Which is something I’ve been very interested in for awhile. Super excited to hear them. Also got an ok deal on a sundara but will probably need to get new pads.

Thanks @M0N for answering all my many lcd2 questions

20 Likes

Saw the conversation between you guys and it also peaked my interest for the LCD2. I love my LCDX but sometimes I find them a tad dark.

2 Likes

going off reviews and impressions the lcd2s seemed like the best sub 1000 planar to fit my taste. It’s my first planar headphone so wasn’t too sure what to expect. Enjoying my first few minutes with them for sure though

I don’t know if you would want another audeze then lol

2 Likes

Just pulled out my Aeolus to listen to this. Thanks! Added to my tidal faves instantly :blush:

1 Like

I have a friend who’s going to let me borrow her LCD2 before I pull the trigger. my impressions were the LCD2’s were a bit warmer? is that not the case?

im going to buy either the KZ ZS10 Pro/ZST or the Tin T2 so i can make use of my laptops headphone jack (i dont have much audiophile stuff on my phone but its cool to have just in case), just have to figure out what sound is for me… also what case i will buy for either one of them

3 Likes

They are warmer yes, but also have less treble than the x

1 Like

The Sendy’s started catch my eye… I was looking at getting an aggressive planar but will see if the immediacy of the stax fills that urge.

1 Like

still interested in hearing the sendys as well. They actually were taken down from drop shortly after i placed my order so who knows when i would’ve actually gotten them if i didnt cancel.

Yeah I’m not holding my breath with drop at moment - they are slow at the best of times gets multiplied now. Got an update on the darkvoice saying its running late… “We’ll let you know if this is going to longer than 30 days”… Then they’ll let me know…

1 Like

spits coffee her?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding, but, audiophile girls, that’s rare lol.

1 Like

You can get the Tin magnetic leather case (the lid’s magnetic, not the leather). It’s similar to the one the T4 comes with. Actually I think it’s the one the Tin P1 comes with.