What did you buy today? (Part 1)

I ordered 12 of these hooks to surround my desk in my headphones lol, at least the main ones ha. I think I’m at 20 or so now so some will be left out.

Funny because I found these a while back that were advertised for headphones because they had a rubber adhesive attached to it to protect headbands but at like 3 time the price or more. Most “headphone” ones I find are like 10 bucks a pop or 16 for two

So if you want some of these. Order regular ones, I got a 6 pack for 16 bucks and just buy adhesive rubber foam to cut and stick yourself. Way cheaper!

Link to the hooks.
VinBee 6pcs 3 inch Aluminium Alloy Folding Clothes Hook, Coat Rack Single Hook for Bathroom Kitchen Living Room (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TL6NDYV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_DcSFEbF8Q0NDJ

Link to adhesive padding. A shit ton of it. But I’m going to just use extra for all my chairs Tables and couch feet. Boom
Dualplex Neoprene Sponge Foam Rubber Roll Adhesive, 12x54 Inches X 1/8" Thick, Perfect Cosplay Padding, DIY Project Sheet - Easy Cut Adhesive Multi-Function Soundproof Rubber Foam Sheet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WRMQ3BT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_FdSFEbAY5CM9J

9 Likes

I’ve always wanted to listen to those. I hope you like them.

I don’t find the KSC75s all that comfortable as is, but I haven’t replaced the pads, or tried the band mod. Love the Porta Pros for sure.

1 Like

just bought a set of emu ebony cups from emu directly for $140. I plan on using them on a TH900 driver swapped pair of X00’s

6 Likes

you can use the porta pro headband with the kcs75’s… I’m not sure how well known that is

1 Like

Tbh… Nah. Not at all.
The frequency response is just weird. Pretty much no bass, treble isn’t high enough. That’s why I decided to mod them.
More info here.

New toys
yeahhhhhh~ :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

23 Likes

Didn’t buy but received. I got the new headband for my HD650’s. The old one has pretty much disintegrated through years of use, this one is much better!

9 Likes

What a beautiful piece… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great photos! :+1:t4:

1 Like

Just picked up a Pendant and a B Stock iron wood Verite closed.

In case anyone is looking at purchasing a ZMF headphone, they are still working with a reduced staff and longer lead times.
Zach has some BStock headphones, that aren’t shown online, so I’d drop him an email before ordering.

10 Likes

I was just looking at the Leopardwood closed. Beautiful. From earlier sales, it sounds like Ironwood may not be available in the future. Nice job grabbing one. People seem to remark on the speed from ironwood more than any other ZMF wood. I’d be curious to hear if you ever get a chance to compare one day

2 Likes

The Leopardwood is pretty awesome, really been liking mine

3 Likes

Any reason you can see to own both Verite open and closed? They sounded pretty similar to me

1 Like

I sold my verite open when I got the closed lol. I personally don’t see the value in doing so, but if you are a diehard zmf fan then perhaps you might want to in different wood types or something

3 Likes

That’s pretty much my feeling. I love the Verite, but I think I will pick up something different before doubling up on the sound sig

1 Like

my new bae… no more audio purchases for awhile.

22 Likes

Picked up a LCD-2 rev. 2 (pre-fazor) for ~$325. Wasn’t looking for one, but I couldn’t resist at that price. It just came today, pictured below to the left of my LCD-2 rev. 1.

14 Likes

Nice. Did you get the hard top?
I love them and used to sell them, but they’re a little “small” for me. :laughing:

2 Likes

Nope Soft top + manual trans + rwd… I like the looks of the hard top but they cost way more and there is a lot of wind buffetting with the top down that gets real annoying. The RF is for looks the ST is the driver’s car.

I got a sweat-heart deal on a dealership that is struggling with the Corona.

2 Likes