22 Likes

great photo :ok_hand: look forward to it

1 Like

Teas came in, very happy

19 Likes

I appreciate the purple cable and the Focals :slight_smile:

Also glad you’re not using the stock cables in the photo lol

2 Likes

@Bmn1251 You’ll have to let us know how that sound on that Hip DAC. I’m dying to know. These are on my to get list along with Starfields.

1 Like

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/mangird-tea-6-ba-1dd/13031/23?u=bmn1251

2 Likes

Thanks!

Here’s a first-impressions post:

3 Likes

More music:

5 Likes

That first tune tho. I’m about to buy it lol.

Ended up caving and bought the MP3 on Amazon. Couldn’t find them on FLAC anywhere.

1 Like

Yea. I’m buying this.

:beers:

3 Likes

I only really liked three of the songs, so I passed up on the whole album.

My replacement DT 770s arrived. Interestingly, this box had more papers in it… make me wonder if the previous pair was not truly new…

Anyway, they sound great! They’re bassier than I remembered, lol.

I think I’m ready to add the mini-XLR plug and also try the napkin treble mod, maybe.
I’ll try to hold off until Friday to do this right, during daytime, with lots of light and time, but we’ll see :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Mangird. I wanna say Man-bird to be honest :joy:

14 Likes

RCA cables and Speaker stands, now just need some new speakers too :slight_smile: thinking, Klipsch RP-400M’s

14 Likes

I had choices, the RME-ADI-2FS made the most sense for me and my needs. It’s been a few days and still going through the features and all it’s abilities.

19 Likes

These come in a subscribtion, like thing? Love Slime not so much a fan of shion but Rimuru cute either way haha. also that boosted gear… I will never forget that time haha. BOOOST BOOOST BOOOOSTOOOOO ( dub had such a better dragon voice)

1 Like

Placed a deposit on a SW51+.

Waiting game begins. :joy:

17 Likes

That’s what I thought – Because if it’s Soundrise stands, I think these Edifiers cost less than the stands.

Agreed, Slime was funny. Rimuru is great, and while Shion is not best girl (that is Raphtalia, FIGHT ME), but she is still good girl, and I enjoy her.
Dont know what Im gonna do with the boosted gear, as jewelry isnt really my thing (beyond a decent watch or some shades), but I agree, the Dub did have an awesome dragon voice.

Yes, Otaku Box. It is a monthly box, and subscribers can buy previous figures.

As a note, while this link will give $5 off, I do get a $5 kick back from it in the form of a credit towards next months box. Personally, use it or not, I dont care. If you wanna give it a shot, why not save a bit?

2 Likes