I bought Minecraft. UUo8xVX

11 Likes

I Love Minecraft!

My son and I play together. Great game. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

let’s fucking gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

3 Likes

Basically a GRADO compainon.
GRADO GH3 sounds like heaven with these.

And please listen to acoustic music throuth these. It can not handle comlpex(noisy&loud) music I suppose.

The amp in the picture is actually a copy piece made in China. I also own the original EARMAX by Brocksieper. Could hardly tell whether is better in sound. Thou the wooden one is more fancinating in apperance to me. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you, I was getting frustrated not being able to find that particular amp, it looks really gorgeous, copy or not :+1: Very nice photo btw!

Bought two weeks ago actually, but received today. Much to my wife’s dismay!

16 Likes

Lookin good, curious to hear your impressions on it :+1:

1 Like

New headphone bliss :raised_hands: look forward to your thoughts

your PC…or at least the case, is ANCIENT!!! :flushed:

edit - clicked the wrong reply…meant Shane, not you Nick…

1 Like

Well, you got it half right anyway, :rofl: ALL my electronics by the standards some of you guys hold are ANCIENT…LOL

3 Likes

by that you refer to yourself, by age and state of decay, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Just like my tubes, maybe older but better by far than the newer models :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It is at least 12 years old, probably older. I have a guy that rebuilds the innards every 4 to 5 years (board, processor, hard drive and ram).

Next new build will be a new case. :grin:

As am I. I didn’t really need new headphones. I put four items up for sale yesterday and already sold one. I told my wife the new headphones are almost paid for. Kind of. :laughing:

7 Likes

16 Likes

Silverfox :yum:

4 Likes

I really do like the look of beyers :ok_hand:

Not used to these shipping times but pretty stoked they showed up today (3 weeks ahead of initial advertised date on amazon canada)

4 Likes

Is treble a big feature in all Beyers, or just my T5p.2’s?

2 Likes

I mean my T1s have a huge peak at 10kHz, I think that’s just part of the Beyer sound? Had to dampen them to reduce that 10kHz spike since it bothers me alot personally (The HD800 6kHz spike not as much though, weirdly enough, still did the Dupont mod on them though).

1 Like