What did you buy today? (Part 1)

That’s a pretty one!

1 Like

yes. it’s got pro added to the name as the steam wand now rotates on a ball so you can move it around as needed for professional milk steaming.

I’ve already got the grinder for it…Baratza Vario. :wink:

2 Likes

Beat you there!

8 Likes

Fiio UTWS1 are available to order on Amazon again:

4 Likes

Ugh… I can’t say I’m not tempted…

1 Like

I sneezed and then this happened. image

18 Likes

That’s a good deal, yeah worth jumping on especially atbthat price, nice buy, congratulations hope you enjoy.

1 Like

The deals thread got another one lol nice purchase :+1:

2 Likes

I bought them before thinking if I wanted them. It’s coming to me now that it was a good choice. Now I sit and wait for over $2k in headphones/IEM’s to come in.

1 Like

Wasn’t looking in the deals thread.

Nice. They really look more “Klipsch” in black and copper – VS the “peanut butter” color like the ones Zeos got.

3 Likes

I agree on the look but hard woods have a unique sound I prefer. For the price I’m happy, but these may not be my cup of tea. At the price, I’m content to find out.

2 Likes

I just bought mine used for $700 that is a great deal! I love mine and hit the buy button and don’t look back.

I bought airpods pro… and I know noone cares

5 Likes

Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony for 350$ ! i dont know the original price so idk if the price is right…bought these on a headfier he said hes the first owner cant wait !

6 Likes

I think the OG price was $450… 350 is about right for these now… nice purchase :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah you really see them go for like 500 now, crazy

1 Like

seriously? wow… maybe should’ve hung onto mine

Realistically I see the th go for around 400-450 and the tr go for around that 500 mark, but they are getting more reasonable in price as time goes on

1 Like

so if I saw an new unopened ph th for $425 cdn I should buy it? lol