What did you buy today? (Part 1)

As you should, my friend.

9 Likes

AliveInsubstantialIguanodon-max-1mb

3 Likes

got them off of amazon, they are listed as monitor stands i think. theres a bunch of them in various sizes and styles.

They look like a clone of the Sony XB500 (Which I have), I’d be surprised if they sound different, I reckon it’s just a rebranded XB500.

We have received the following order. Thanks for shopping at Rythmik Audio.

Date : 11 May 2020 - 09:06
Order ID : XXXXXXX

Payment by Paypal

Product : Quantity : Price
L12 sealed sub gloss white paint with 300WRMS Ucd Hypex amp : 1 : 629.00

Subtotal : 629.00
TOTAL : 629.00

This forum is a god damned fucking bad influence on me. I should leave now and never come back.

12 Likes

Yay! :clap: Nice subwoofer!

2 Likes

Yaxi Pads came in this morning and I just put them on!

16 Likes

Those look sweet

3 Likes

hell yeah my man, enjoy that mofo. it will be great!

1 Like

looking very nice with the yaxi pads, i love it.

1 Like

So these two arrived today… At last… Almost two months for the H40, one for the D10.

15 Likes

After I picked up my SP1000M Gold, I briefly entertained the idea of getting a Deagle in Gold Tiger Stripe (.50AE of course) to complete the ensemble look.

Alas, they’re too expensive for a “cartoon gun” (i.e., looks cartoonishly huge) that I’ve got no use for apart from the novelty. Maybe Goat Guns will make one someday. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

those look good, hope they sound as good! (i am not an iem guy at all, so looks is all i got lol)

2 Likes

I am here to be initiated in the Nighthawk gang as of today :upside_down_face: can’t wait to get them in

12 Likes

My paypal balance was looking nice so I bought a focal elex… which I’ll now wait quite awhile for

16 Likes

I was little impulsive last Thursday. I don’t think I’ll ever use these for music, or gaming for that matter, but who knows. I’ll try them out for one of my infinite Zoom meetings.

ChocolateBear posted a deal on the Advanced Model 3 and I used a 15% off deal for the Nismo Jr.

12 Likes

Curious to hear your thoughts on these. Seems like some people really like them.

1 Like

Dekoni foam tips for my Blon BL-03 should be arriving today, one of my silicones came off as I was walking into work somewhere on the sidewalk and is gone forever, hopefully I like the foam better!

Anyone have any suggestions for keeping tips on headphones? (inb4 blue tac) My Bose has a plastic clip internal to the silicone and has never accidentally popped off.

2 Likes

I’ll let y’all know in a few days…