What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Atticus in zebra wood. These sound fantastic.

29 Likes

Damn they look sweet :ok_hand:

1 Like

fu*k here we go again :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

Finally I can use headphones outside table set-up.
:exploding_head:

19 Likes

Ooooooo, sweeeeeet. I got that set and it’s great. Please let me know how the bluetooth add on sounds too since i’m eyeing that for the future

1 Like

I see you went for the double burson V5i… I’m thinking about it but using the single dual V5i

1 Like

I found it to be recomended by many and by coincidence they had those in the shop I was ordering from. And I was in the mood to just go for it :smiley:

Will listen to default before switch. Not sure I will be able to hear a difference but at least I have something to play with.

3 Likes

Will surely do. So far I just unpack it and connect via cable and Bluetooth to see if it works. Played few songs but it was nice to have sundaras while chilling on the sofa.

1 Like

Were those the ones on CAM?

Yeah. Picked them up yesterday.

1 Like

I got the same 3 things also and prepare yourself to be amazed; it is a powerfull combo that can outdo many desk chains :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

so I just made a deal and got myself a “advance acoustics x-i105” 399.- sfr new it’s 900.- sfr

has anyone in the forums try advance acoustics products? let me know how they sound.

https://advance-acoustic.com/en/hifi-elements/integrated-amplifier/119-x-i105

3 Likes

Did they rebrand to advance paris? They make some pretty solid stuff from memory

1 Like

they use both names how I could see.

so your suggesting I made a score :grinning:

I will let you know how it sound as soon as I receive the amp

When you get that Emotiva delivery update a day early :ok_hand:t2: FYI from order till today was 16 days, work can’t end fast enough

6 Likes

Imaging and separation will be the most obvious change but another major tell tale sign I’d how sharp the highs are! The op amp will have smoother treble! (op amp is indeed super worth btw!)

1 Like

This thing is an absolute unit boys, oof…

25 Likes

Finally after almost three months waiting…

13 Likes

Oh those white tips look good! I didn’t have that option so I got plain ol’ black.

Pads arrived …really colored the stack of Schiit

21 Likes