What did you buy today? (Part 1)

joji has been improving hard lately he lost his lo fi charm but traded it for better singing ability and the new album could be great

4 Likes

Finally got the headband from parts express for the ksc75ā€™s but boy is it slimā€¦Also got the btr5 sooner than expected, nice lil Saturday

11 Likes

Any chance you would make a thread of the building process for the amp?

1 Like

@ 11 Clouds Yes, a bit flimsy but really helps with a bit more bass, and convenience! I buy extras of both, but keep giving them away to relatives and friends, lol They love em.

1 Like

I donā€™t have any webcams and my phone camera is average at best. But I can say that the Bottlehead Crack Instructions are very detailedā€¦the .pdf file is 55 pages long! But I can do a condensed writeup on some of the more challenging steps possibly.

1 Like

So do I just pull straight out on the Koss to pop them off? The ones on the headband popped right off, I just donā€™t wanna break em

@11_Clouds I just put one finger under a side, then pry up on the other side. Good idea to look at the connector pins and go with the grainā€¦ie toward the open side of the slot.

1 Like

Right on thank you

1 Like

Another small delivery with a complimentary chew lol

11 Likes

Just received my Bifrost yesterday. been listening to it and wow. sounds so good! way better than what i had before. and it does pair really well with the RNHP amp. much better than my SU8 DAC. i was a little skeptical that a DAC upgrade could make that much of a difference but my music sounds much fuller, lush and detailed now. heres my thoughts here:

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/schiit-bifrost-2/8334/205?u=antpage2

7 Likes

So far the most noticable difference I have had was from a dac upgrade. Going from something ess based to almost anything else is almost always noticable and imo for the better.

4 Likes

I have started my tips journey!

14 Likes

Nice swag mate :+1:

1 Like

Poking around on Linsoul and came across a sale and some interesting IEMs. Picked up some Blon BL-03 and BL-05s. Be interesting to get these and compare them. See which one i like better.

6 Likes

I got inspired and found black version for decent price. Currious how those compare to my kph30i + I have few yaxi sitting around here so why not :smiley:

1 Like

Ahhh I love this song so much

2 Likes

its like the chillest, video has such a mood to it as well

Yaeji is amazing. Makes really good vibe music.

1 Like

I just ordered the set of the Jamo S 803 in Walnut Amazon had them on sale for about $127 I couldnā€™t pass it up!

4 Likes

Snagged Devil Trigger by Casey Edwards from the DMC 5 soundtrackā€¦ Did NOT feel like buying the full soundtrack from Steam, so I decided to put up with buying from Amazoon and just getting an MP3ā€¦

1 Like