What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Haul
Bat for Lashes - Lost Girls
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Ghosteen
25th anniversary edition of REM’s MONSTER
Special Edition of Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors with additional world tour album, Recording sessions, Rough and outakes
Michael Kiwanuka - Kiwanuka

3 Likes

i can help you remedy your situation Mon

1 Like

I don’t wanna go to rehab. I’m just an addict not looking to change myself, just warn others around me lol

1 Like

no i meant send me all your headphones

1 Like

I must respectfully decline

1 Like

Elex price and hype made it a no brainer. Sold!

1 Like

I bought a fiio btfr1k and a watch display case for my IEMS and pokemon and a cheap beater watch for work

1 Like

ordered 2 Tickets for Tenacious D in munich in february 2020
another pair of merino wool socks - won´t use antything else the next months
T4 is on it´s way and a few cables/adpters

3 Likes

This seems like a dangerous thread to hang out in. .
Anyway, stuffs I’m waiting on are:
Tin T4 + Tripowin cable
Some Dbrand phone skins
THX AAA 789 (ordered couple months back, delayed shipping said they would ship in Dec)
Tin P1’s to come when I get the code from Linsoul they said they would send.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I bought my last audio gear. Today, I bought a Koss KPH30i from Drop. Being a solid Grado fan, I look forward to my first ever Koss earphones.

1 Like

Curious to see what you think of them compared to the grados, hope you enjoy them :+1:

1 Like

It can be it’s also a fun thread because you can look up products you did not know existed.

And check the thread a couple days later after a purchase and let the buyers remorse roll on in until you get it

1 Like

Or get your new headphones and be like damn thats garbage and send them back after burn in. Cough meze12 Cough Cough

Didn’t like the meze 12?

1 Like

Nope burned them in and they sounded like I wasn’t getting a good seal so I tried comply’s and Ikko i planets and the silicone tips and campfire audio marshmallow tips. No matter what I did the midrange and bass section felt really non existent with overpowering highs. The build was good the cable was just ok. I don’t know man it was kinda weird too cuz I tried them in my phone and laptop and Fiio M11 and if I tried to eq them they just sounded bad like static was added to the music. So back to amazon they go. :disappointed:

1 Like

Well sometimes is a good thing to send things back rather than live with something you don’t enjoy. Sometimes I get the want to keep something instead of sending it in but I always feel better after sending it back

1 Like

OP beat me to it, I had the idea of a “new gear day” thread. :+1:

1 Like

Haha. Yes this is precisely how it starts. Couple hours later you find yourself reaching for the wallet.

1 Like

Great minds think alike :smiley:

1 Like