What did you buy today? (Part 1)

they sound pretty great on the asgard 3 (Multibit DAC) imo… comparable to the darkvoice… look forward to more long term thoughts :beers:

1 Like

yea, they do sound good on the a3, the dv just gives it that little extra oomph

Nice work with this photo

1 Like

Actually not the intended use. My laptop has 3 USB 3 ports and a Thunderbolt 3 port. I’m using it through the Thunderbolt port to connect my mouse and keyboard, leaving the other three for my ZEN and mic. It’s intention is just to give me more USB ports.
If I recall, another cable went to my phone, and the fourth went to the charge port for my XD-05

1 Like

Beautiful. Looks like shards of Onyx and sheets of gold. :ok_hand:

1 Like

So I spent a little bit of money

28 Likes

Just a bit! :+1:

3 Likes

Looks like a ton of entertainment to me.

3 Likes

I would imagine those headphones are great compliments to each other? @Ausghostdog solid gear!

2 Likes

Pretty nice lil Thursday

15 Likes

Schiit production line must be having a very hard time, my Loki / Magni 3+ order got push back another 11 days - was supposed to ship today :expressionless: Oh well!

Probably fallout of the pandemic and every supply chain being belly up twisted round a tree.

5 Likes

At $375 I couldn’t be happier.

30 Likes

Dang! Where did you find it for $375? Open box? Used? They are beautiful.

I got them from headphones.com. I don’t know if they are open box or new. They listed them as open box but when they sent me the email to tell me they were about to put them back on the site they said they are new but being sold as open box because of wrinkled boxes which mine is on the bottom. They looked untouched but who really knows.

1 Like

I was wondering how legit this site was, notice they have a .ca but didn’t know anyone who’s ordered from them before.

They have a .ca bit there are never any sales on it. I don’t think they are allowed to do sales on the Canadian, because they certainly don’t.

But their American site is definitely legit.

2 Likes

I bought three headphones off HeadAmp and one was a demo and the other two you could tell they where never opened. I saved a lot of money on the deal but I’ve been buying a lot from Justin so I get deals.

Cable delivery! I like the modularity.

I didn’t get the dual 3.5mm one. That was silly. But I have cable and connectors, I’ll try to make one myself.

27 Likes

fostex tr-x00 Fostex_Periapt Hart  dual 2.5mmaudio cable

oops
Fostex TR-X00 mahogany, Starfield, Ikko oh10
balanced cable for TR-X00, hart audio cable for hex v2, 2.5mm to XLR adapter, balanced 2 pin aftermarket cable

25 Likes