What did you buy today? (Part 1)

I want! Been looking for a pair of Ori’s, nice score!

1 Like

They popped up in Head-fi AND in EU and i just couldn’t stop self. Somebody buy my stuff in the sale thread please so I can eat the rest this month…

3 Likes

I saw these on there, but ya, EU only . I wish ZMF would start offering these again.

1 Like

Just got mine the other day and they are Awesome! Enjoy.

1 Like

I love my 220 with my SU-8.

3 Likes

My Azla tips came in for my BL-03. Size M feels just right. Nice tight seal but not uncomfortable. They feel like good quality and I like the way they were designed to have a longer nozzle than most tips. It helps with the shallow fit of the BLON.

10 Likes

Got these in today. Was expecting them Monday but apparently USPS is not screwing around. Not the re-tunes but original Closed Aeon Flow Ones. First impression in the first few hours are very, very good. I love these headphones. With the foams I have six different headphones to listen to!

22 Likes

Well, July’s box finnally showed up, so let’s see what’s in store!
I see we can kick things off with something “Limited Edition”, though I suspect this is the special bonus for being subbed for 3 months straight.

Though on the subject of totally use(less) ladies, we have everyone’s least favorite (and completely self absorbed and crazy) goddess. At least she isn’t crying!

While on the subject of things that are totally useful… A, ah… Lantern… Yeah… 3AA batteries, not included.

Although if you don’t mind a lovable personality (if not slightly air headed at times), and a firey temper to light things up, it’s great to have these two around!

And while speaking of beings of power, why not top things off with Lord Ainz Ooal Gown, Overlord of the Great Tomb of Nazarick

All puns are made up on the spot with complete intention.

7 Likes

Wish I could say the same…Eikons shipped the 8th, supposed to arrive the 12th, still don’t even show they’ve left the city of origin.

Congrats on the Aeons, though…my Aeon Open X have been great!

I ordered some computer fans that were supposed to arrive on Friday, but they’re still stuck in “departed” from their initial location in California lol

The city of origin is California?

I bought from monoprice tuesday 11th, located in California. Itsays that it is still in California :confused: .

Got some nice things this week:

Got a new MMCX copper cable for my LZ A6 (ETA next week) from Satin cables in Vietnam, one of the better custom cable manufactors:

2 cases for storing my IEMs. It is same case, just smaller, like the one Z use. The price is fine and it works. I kept having problems finding my IEMs and have even lost my Shue 535 on that account, so had to do something:

I have been hunting for some solid eartips for a while and found the Symbio eartips by Mandarin. Apart from looking dope with the orange color, the nozzle is long to secure fit and their Symbio W - Silicone+Memory Foam Special Hybrid Universal Ear Tip, works quite well for me. So after the first test order, I will get more. They are not cheap, but I think they are worth it:

13 Likes

did you wrap the rnhp yourself? or is there a kit?

No kit, just some vinyl and time

Origin in TX

So this happened. I hope a do not regret this, but I guess I will only know in 5 or 8 weeks when it arrives home.

22 Likes

For that price you will be able to resell them with little or no loss if you don’t like them.

1 Like

That is a steal! I bought mine for $900.00 and don’t regret it.

5 Likes

That is one of the things that made me do it. But for context, I had like a one week process to buy a HD58x by the end of last year. Some people in my country can live a whole month with 400 USD, so this an unprecedented amount of money to spend in a headphone.

Anyway, I am excited to hear these. @PapaEmeritus thanks. The member of the Elegia-on (is that right @WaveTheory?) like @Jose_G convinced me. =)

4 Likes