What did you buy today? (Part 1)

hoping to get a little taste of that quality with this

1 Like

Cherry? With a tad of aged warmth?

I’m not actually fully sure since the seller never listed what wood it was

1 Like

Cannon T3i with 4 lenses (Canon 18mm-55mm, Cannon 50mm, Vivitar 7mm wide angle, and Tokina 28mm-210mm), 2 tripods, 1 hand stabilizer, light umbrella, led light, 2 bags, additional battery lower grip extension, 2x 128G SD cards, and 4 extra batteries.

I love to take pictures, but was never in a place that I could get to DSLR. I know it’s a used and an older camera model, but it’s in good condition. If this really turns into a “real” hobby, I’ll get a newer camera body.

I also got my Gamer’s Nexus tool kit.

And stickers from AvE as well as an artist I follow

14 Likes

I am told the operator matters more than the gear.
(Owner of a 700D or T5i in the US here :wink: )

3 Likes

Completely agree, I feel so limited with my phone camera. It hurts me to take pictures with it.

I have borrowed family DSLRs for various events, and it feels so good.

I can’t wait to get out and take some photos.

3 Likes

Definitely. Although the higher tier you go the cleaner the higher iso becomes. Also FPS is a lot of fun especially for sports and fast paced events. 5diii and 1dmkiv here.

1 Like

I liked these so much I ordered a pair for my Focal Clears. :grin:

https://oidiosound.co.uk/mongrel-elear

Silver hybrid with Amphenol connectors (ViaBlue splitter), and custom paracord.

17 Likes

To my eye it looks very cherry which is one of their special run woods. I would confirm as it would make it a “pricier” piece

OMG OMG they are here!!! Hyland Audio for the win. These sound awesome and look better.

23 Likes

Found a good deal on the WM1A. Not sure if open box or very lightly used. I guess I never have to think about portable IEM sources. I blame a certain “bad guy” for this purchase.

Playing around with firmware mods should be interesting…

14 Likes

Finally picked a desk to replace my plastic table. I find it hilarious that I quibble over this price and not over $400 headphones lol.

14 Likes

It is a great DAP. I love my ZX300.

1 Like

Comfort upgrade:
Gonna try ZMF and Modhouse

6 Likes

I’m very excited to see how BA drivers sound to my ears

11 Likes

Got a V200 in the mail today :ok_hand:

40 Likes

dope pic by the way

1 Like

I love my V200. I originally wanted to upgrade to the V281, but for now I am content with my V200.

6 Likes

Seems to be how it goes with this hobby lol glad to hear you’re loving it (for now)… personally I’m hoping this is the end of my gear upgrades for the foreseeable future :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

:beers: :beers:

1 Like