What did you buy today? (Part 1)

I hope the KZ TWS there are good enough, also that one with the X logo seems interesting to look at.

Congratulations, may you get much enjoyment out of them! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Nick! I’m really looking forward to having these and having future discussions with yourself. Cheers.

1 Like

Comes with several different variantsits the kz EDx it might be kzs best ultra budget iem yet. It’s pretty cheap at sub $10 and I would put it at athe level of the Zsn pro

Welp… Modhouse got here first.
Box has probably seen better days

Open up and… Well, ain’t that a welcome suprise!

Fits well, and SOOOOOOOO much more comfortable! Gotta say… That deer skin… DAYMN is it sooooffffftttttt

23 Likes

Just a quick follow-up: new cables are doing an admirable job of inspiring confidence with the tight fit fixed and awkward cable bend eliminated:

And, yeah, they sound great. :slight_smile:

It’s been a minute since I listened to Susvaras, because every time I do I don’t want to listen to anything else, and that’s holding true again. Up way too late playing the “just one more song” game again. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I pulled the trigger on a Crack + Speedball kit. Got it before their sale ends today.

15 Likes

That are worth the wait! Stoked to hear what you think…I really dig these.

1 Like

Beautiful set there man!..I just had to request a refund for a set of T60 Argons…sad but just been too long a wait. Ryan was awesome and fast with it. Appart from the waits which can be long but usually worth it, Modhouse I’ve found is a pretty stellar biz…and their cans are so freaking fun. I seriously considered getting a set of two of the blues and having them done. The look matches the sound better I think.

That’s awesome. That’s why we’re in this hobby, for the one more song…

5 Likes

@ValentineLuke and @SpeleoFool Indeed! My rig is a time machine. I lose HOURS with it!!! Poof…gone!! :grin:

3 Likes

It took much longer to get them than I would have liked, but I go them. Sound Artist LS3/5A’s…

Time for some listening…

17 Likes

Sweet! Look forward to reading your thoughts on these :+1:

3 Likes

My Thomson CSF 6080WA and Mullard ECC82 tubes have arrived today. I’m lookong forward to listening to these on the bhc.

17 Likes

Nice, look forward to reading about what ya think

I did end up purchasing one of your rec’s off a guy on CAM … the telefunken smooth plate … also got a 1956 GE, RCA clear top and a Japanese CEI (kind of vague I know lol) because he had them for reasonable prices. All 12au7’s.

4 Likes

I really need to stop drinking and shopping. This surprised me today. Now to reorganize to fit it…

26 Likes

Slightly off topic but I absolutely love that green GS-X mini you have and it’s on my “endgame wishlist”.

1 Like

No… I turned down sales of the MK II and Mini because they weren’t green. If that makes me vain for wanting to spend extra and buy new because it’s green, so be it.

3 Likes

I don’t think it makes you vain. 99% of audio gear is black or silver so having fun colors is always a plus imo.

2 Likes

That DAC is better then sex

1 Like