What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Nice

That may turn into a bit of a venture. Nvidia cards have become very good at monitoring themself. So you may need to mod ~7 shunt resistors, and to different values at that (else you risk overloading the PCIe-Slot).

Der8auer made a video.

2 Likes

I like der8auer a lot. Tons of care and knowledge in his vids and he does it all twice to be bi-lingual

My new “obsolete” headphones. [spoiler]I don’t care[/spoiler].
They came with the wrong cable. [spoiler]I don’t care[/spoiler].

15 Likes

I recently re-purchased the elegia’s and I’m really wondering what I was thinking when I sold them the first time. They’re pretty fantastic.

So congrats and I look forward to seeing you in the elegia thread :+1:

5 Likes

The new Radiance are starting to get reviewed. Basically a shiny, more luxurious Elegia for $900 more than current Elegia value.

$400 Elegia might be the best value prop going. I really like them.

1 Like

I so badly want to be in the Focal club…but so broke :frowning:

Spoiler-tags and some other features are not enabled on this forum :frowning:

I know. I’ve seen the text all over the web way more often than actual spoiler tags. I used it ironically :upside_down_face:

1 Like

T1 gen 2 and some audeze/zmf cables.

17 Likes

After many months have passed along with the waiting that I had to do during those days, it is finally here my first ever headphones are back from the dead. Bought some new ear pads since its previous pads got worn out and some new headbands that is compatible with the M50x but chose to use it for my M40x. I miss the sounds from these so much it is like the first day since I have heard these and it sounds still the same one that I loved back then. Did some soldering and yes I have to learn it just to get these babies back!

13 Likes

Received yesterday but site was down. 1More Triple Driver Over Ear.

13 Likes

I keep thinking about trying them again… got a defective pair last time

Is the radiance the replacement for the elegia’s? They look like a limited run to me. Especially with the whole bentley thing…

After getting changed out I’m happy with the Topsky desk so far so I decided to link it. Def helped with some resonances I was having with the plastic desk.

TOPSKY 59" Big Large Computer… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083HDTB3H?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

18 Likes

@11_Clouds What a beautiful setup!!! Hope you are creating some beautiful music!

2 Likes

Defective in what way?

Something was loose inside one of the cups, making it rattle around

Thanks man, I definitely try…My Spotify below

3 Likes

A bit late to the party, so far it is a decent addition.

24 Likes