What did you buy today? (Part 1)

According to my dealer, the signature model may only be a special model that is limited in time.

According to him, there will be an official successor to the micro black label sometime in the coming year, but everything is subject to change. ( Please take grain of salt )

I can only say about this special model that it sounds fantastic.

As a rule, I always test a new amplifire first with the DT880 600 ohm and the Sennheiser HD800S and these give me a first-class response in terms of tonality, purity and power, stage presentation, imaging and depth.
In my opinion, the Micro Signature is a more than full-fledged solution both in the mobile area and as a desktop amp.

Somehow typical for ifi Audio, so far none of the devices I own from this company have ever disappointed me!

:+1:

Sorry, yes 4.4mm connector is available!

18 Likes

OMG these are amazeballs!!

33 Likes

That looks sweet buddy enjoy :+1:…does it sound any different to the standard Micro BL?

1 Like

Those look so damn nice. What wood is it?

Custom Legacy 3 that actually works as advertised.

17 Likes

Looks like a Ruby gem being molded as an IEM.

2 Likes

Oxidated Silkwood…I may sell my Aeolus and Ori and just try to save for a second one of these…God damn they sound sweet

2 Likes

Ordered a few CDs online, and the first two arrived today…

Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
Ring van Möbius - The 3rd Majesty

Converting to Flac as i type :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is jewellery. Beautiful. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thieaudio Legacy 5

15 Likes

Recent acquisition and I’m very happy about it.

Braided the cable to a reasonable length since I don’t fancy playing jump rope while I’m listening to music.

21 Likes

Aaaaannnnd this morning… At $22.99 I’ve just gotta know.

15 Likes

How high do you have to run that? I keep hearing they need ridiculous levels of power, but then people recommend amps like the Magni.

Using the standard RCA input on the RNHP I usually get to a comfortable listening level at 1:00. That’s significantly higher than all my other headphones but I still have a some room left on the dial. On my Liquid Spark amp I have to run it at about 11:00 to get to the same volume.

While they do like more power than the average headphone, they prefer quality power over quantity once you get past a reasonable threshold

1 Like

I was bracing myself for this conversation when I posted the pic of the 880 paired with the RNHP. lol

1 Like

So if I did the balanced mod I could use my Drop LCX? I only have Sundaras, so I don’t really want to buy another single ended amp for one headphone.

If your willing to mod then yes imo, and if you didn’t want to mod you could swap the LCX for an asgard 3 which is a real great single ended pairing for the 880 and sundara as well

4 Likes

Heard some interesting things bout pad swapping in other forum …these just got to me…excited to expirement… Also likely selling those I care less for so cheap ZMF pads upcoming EU peeps : )

14 Likes

FedEx left a box of Schiit on my porch. Oh well…

28 Likes