What did you buy today? (Part 1)

100% facts

1 Like

I’ll also say from experience the JNOG is beats the ENOG 2 and the ENOG 2 is no push over. I don’t think id recommend the Erish unless you had something like the JNOG or better.

1 Like

Got that LP during the (accidental?) sale too

17 Likes

nothing…I’m broke. but hey, if anyone wants to gift me something, I’m game :smiley: LoL!

5 Likes

:joy: enjoy…accidental purchases seem to work out to be the best :smiley::beers:

1 Like

The purchase was anything but accidental but the LP at <$300 I think was somebodies error that I and a few others capitalized on lol (shoutout to @WaveTheory)

7 Likes

I’m getting blamed for a lot of things around here lately… :laughing:

5 Likes

I read that over in the JNOG thread and was really intrigued by that comment. The ENOG just didn’t do it for me with the inputs on the front and I’m “that guy” that like USB more the other inputs.

1 Like

Added an Erish and some Hart Audio XLR patch cables today.

ArcoLinux_2020-11-27_14-28-04

19 Likes

Nice Haul !
Looking forward to your comments on the GR1.

1 Like

Soooo this just happened…

24 Likes

Holy Shit…and it looks like they are out in first 5 minutes!!!

You, dangle a lot of carrots, just say’n … :rofl:

2 Likes

lol so you’re the reason I couldn’t buy them :frowning:
Enjoy them! I’m gunna wait for the next round :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can’t begin to tell you how stoked I am to get those…didn’t realize they were THE pair. As I understand ZMF usually reserve some jem’s that they don’t first add to the site…good hunting sir…you might check the Bstock section…it too was updated.

1 Like

Bought the Koss retro bundle today. Curious about how bad or surprisingly decent the Pro4AA will be, excited to have a KPH30i for keeps and a spare LE Porta Pro.

4 Likes

FiiO FH7 just came in, they were part of a trade, that counts as “buying”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Sorry guys. Last time I promise. It like a proud poppa moment…

36 Likes

VERY unique colour! :+1:

1 Like

My buddy bought a Stabilized Verité Closed only to receive an email a few minutes later saying they over sold. :roll_eyes:

Only options are waiting for them to make you something similar, wait for the next round to be debuted, or a refund. What BS!

They have several they’re holding for release. Just let him pick from the same color available if they’re not honoring the sale.

So much for ZMF’s awesome customer service.

PS. It happened to another person that I’m aware of.

2 Likes