What did you buy today? (Part 1)

NICE. I hope to hear these one day.

1 Like

Finished up my new Computer AMD Ryzen 9 (3900X), NZXT H1 case…

20 Likes

PART II : With the E30/L30 Stack at home on top…

24 Likes

That is a very nice looking case.

1 Like

Still waiting on another package that is “Out for Delivery” today, which has the interconnects and some other bits and pieces. However, this is the star of the show today.

25 Likes

Congrats! It is a great amp.

1 Like

On their way into my grubby chubby hands within the week. These were so friggin hard to find :rage:

17 Likes

Dude, those are hard to find AND expensive. I hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Thank you much! Yes, it hurt my soul to pay for these but it could have been worse…much worse…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Edit to add: They WILL sound stupendous and my amp will sing like it’s never sung before. If for no other reason than I spent so much $$$$. See how that works…:joy::flushed:

3 Likes

Bought these early this morning when the sale went live

26 Likes

You Sir definitely get a NOICE!!!

2 Likes

Sometime next year or so AFTER you have had your fill of them, (And you are looking for the next best great set) please trade/sell/barter those with/to me. That is a pair i eventually want…:hugs:

3 Likes

Very, very Nice!

1 Like

Topping A90 :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Screenshot_2020-11-27 THE CLEAR PATH TO PURE AUDIO

18 Likes

I was on that F5 key…lol

17 Likes

Have you heard it yet… Its amazing. It deff out shined our ENOG 2 pro’s with the Balance Erish amp. Also sounds fantastic on the other amps that I’ve used it on so far.

So last night I picked up a Geshelli stack. Grabbed a USB JNOG, an Erish and the new Archel 2 GMR. Lots of goodness on the way. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Sounds like it! That is an impressive little setup for sure.

1 Like

Yeah I’m excited. Been very interested in Geshelli stuff since the Erish came out. When I heard about the USB in the new JNOG I had to have one. Good company run by really good people.

2 Likes