What did you buy today? (Part 1)

I was considering the grado blue as well and the 2M red before settling in the Nagaoka 110. I know a few people that use the blue and have no complaints. Should be a nice upgrade.

1 Like

Honestly, I wasn’t looking to join the 3070 club. I was looking for a 3060 Ti and was in the EVGA queue for their 3060Ti FTW3 Ultra just 2.5 hours after their 12/1 announcement. Currently, EVGA is just barely one hour into the queue. At this moment in time with all of the supply constraints and purchase bots, I have to take what I can get. Beggars can’t be choosers and I’m proud of myself for not giving in to the scalpers.

There’s a 3070 club? Damn, I regret getting my peasantly 3060TI now… :pensive:

How are you getting 30X0 cards at all? xD
I’ve been on EVGA’s waiting list since Octobre for a 3080!

The 3060Ti was decently available when it just launched, though of course you payed a premium for not waiting. The 70 and 80 were a disaster from the start also here though.

Bought secondhand Fidelio X2HR for ~90$ very good condition.
Became a cute little hobby to try headphones
and be able to sell them without a loss if they really don’t work out for me.

4 Likes

Let me rephrase that welcome to the People who managed to actually get a GPU club

2 Likes

Got these all yesterday! Rca to quarter inch Jack’s, Mackey big knob volume controller for focal alpha speakers, NEW KICKBOXING GLOVES since my old ones are super worn out from using them over 5 years or so. Spray so that they don’t smell like shit and shin guards since my shins became bitch shins

18 Likes

Is the Big Knob so you can adjust the volume while wearing the boxing gloves? :laughing:

10 Likes

not gonna lie it helps lol. knob is phenominal, you could be missing an arm and still be able to move it

1 Like

Dropping my 2cents, someone on the discord server told me about StockDrops discord, and thats how I got my 3090, a week ago they were dropping 3090s on newegg in combo packages with power supplies. They have alerts for everyone 30X0 seris, cpus, and other stuff.

That’s how I got my 3070. And a few other cards namely a 3080, 3090 , and another 3070 for folks.we are having the most issues getting3060 TI’s for dudes who need them

the one thing causing difficulty for the future of my closed back headphones is whether i want the 770s for the “studio production” sound if i ever make music and a sound i generally like from zeos’ sound demo, but they are also VERY much needing an amp for the best quality (at least on the 80 and 250 ohm variants), no real protective case that will make it easy to take on the go (which i will be doing at say the beach or the mountains) and the nondetatchable cable is very irritating. or the meze because of not only the great look, easy to drive nature, and the sound demo from dankpods… though fairly bassy, has a good amount of high end and mid energy to not bug me as they were just comfortable and fun… BUT they probably aren’t best for studio monitoring or testing other sounds. and they are more expensive than the beyers, and maybe overall might be a bit TOO bassy

(comfort is really important so that should be good anyway… heck i got those grado pads so that it will not hurt to play them for like 8 hours)

6 Likes

This should sound a bit better than my current Pyle. Thanks for the advice

15 Likes

Though the Soviet Union is one thing, their music is top notch. Ironically I ordered this on Amazon :thinking:

11 Likes

iFixIt electronics surgery kit

21 Likes

They are great, especially if it is the 1980’ies choir, as it hat many members.

I have their version of the Soviet national anthem, in a 70 year tribute to the revolution, recorded the 1st of october 1987.
:smiley:

1 Like

The only song I wish was in this specific album is a good recording of Katyusha. :laughing:

Bought one of these bad boys in preparation for my auteurs…

A bifrost 2 will be a noticeable upgrade from my E30. Now to decide between the feliks audio echo or the monoprice liquid platinum for my amp upgrade (I may end up getting both tbh haha).

24 Likes