What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Got some used nighthawks, I know I’m a bit late but joining the nighthawk gang soon lol. Pics when they arrive.

15 Likes

Bought this guy open box for a steal. Got it for some DIY speakers I made.

16 Likes

I always mash that heart button for a new addition to the Nighthawk gang!

5 Likes

thx00 ph

23 Likes

Likewise, it was quite the jump going from an SDAC-B to a Bifrost 2. The latter’s tactility reminded me of the Chord Hugo TT2 when I auditioned it for a week awhile ago.

1 Like

Tried this after seeing your post, I love this.

1 Like

I did the exact same thing, as far as taking advantage of the sale went. Never had a pair or heard them before today. Holy crap. I finally understand the hype. They’re a little bass heavy out of my phone, but simple eq adjustments fixed that Out of my desk amp, that’s the real revelation. .

3 Likes

ZMF Eikon in camphor wood. Purchased through the forum. Thanks @Towa! These have found their forever home.

29 Likes

Man those look good, miss them already lol

Enjoy man.

2 Likes

I suppose this counts even though i bought in November, finally got my Darkvoice and am loving it thus far :grimacing::love_you_gesture:t2:

24 Likes

Fedex came thru Sunday delivery sig required. Thx TMR Audio

17 Likes

The gl2000.

Balance is nice on this set. Can stand on its own on my bed.

19 Likes

Cool :+1: kinda reminds me of Thors hammer lol

1 Like

Haha I wish these would fly onto my head like that hammer could.

2 Likes

So…this happened the other day. I was able to finish the fund for it earlier then I thought. Made sure to get the stepped attenuator too. Color was a hard choice, but I wanted something unique-ish. I used to be a volunteer firefighter so I went with Polished Red (aka Fire Engine Red).

23 Likes

While I am biased for having the exact amp in green. Congrats and welcome to the club!

1 Like

Nice color choice! The red pops!

1 Like

Hello
Got my DD Hifi adapter today for my Ipad so I can connect the Hidizs S3 or other dac dongles via Usb C in the future.
I ordered it from Aliexpress at the beginning of the year and it took about 4 weeks.
Great part, cleanly processed for the money it is okay.

I also ordered a real tube amplifier today.
The choice after weeks of comparisons fell on the Feliks Euforia.I am curious about it,the tests were consistently very good.Also the planar function and “Crossfeed” manually switchable sound very good in addition equipped with Mundorf capacitors and shielded silver cable.It has no symmetrical input and output with which I will live but.

Stay tuned…

17 Likes

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! That’s the color I wanted! I called HeadAmp to ask and they told me the green was discontinued. No regrets on the red though. Thanks! It’s a club I’m happy to be in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I agree. I needed a good polished color. The satin ones just looked dull to me.

2 Likes