What did you buy today? (Part 2)

You will eventually see the bigger picture when I shoot my setup and post on endgame thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee headphones.
Needed a pair of comfortable clear cans, and my old Sennheiser HD 570 Symphony’s are due a quiet retirement after 15 years of faithful service.

9 Likes

It’s a good day :smile:

53 Likes

I hope those ear tips would last you longer since my pair didn’t last, therefore I just went back to using Silicon tips since those never broke on me.

1 Like

TempoTec Sonata HD Pro DAC/amp. Damn good little iOS Lightning dongle for $58 once I learned the trick to drive my HD 560s with more power with it.

1 Like

Well, my car speakers came in! Sadly, I have found a bit of a problem with that though…

On a different note, so did the 99 Noirs(than you, @alphamarshan )! Lovely low end, and guitars sound great! A little sad the HAC I already have doesn’t fit, but I’m sure that will be fixed sooner or later (to my wallet: sorry, not sorry).

3 Likes

No longer will the inconvenient location of my sub be an issue for adjustments (not that I fiddle around often anyway). After I return the regular pb-1000 through the trade up program this will only cost $118 for the upgrade.

12 Likes

cues Tim Curry’s Red Alert 3 Space video

3 Likes

:rofl: Nothing is that I don’t wanna buy.

So curious about the above post…

11 Likes

SHP9500 off of amazon on sale for $62 cuz why not

6 Likes

Another rainy day in Nova Scotia, but there is a bright spot (besides the fact it’s not snowing :smile:)

24 Likes

LoL! It’s all clean and picked it up today. Spotify and android works great!!!
Im so happy with my little daily driver Fiesta! :heart_eyes: “never said by anyone who likes cars”
Only the operators sim-card missing and then figuring out were in heck the mobile unit is…

1 Like

Have fun with it,hope you like it :+1:.

1 Like

I just got another opamp, OPA627BP to be exact. I bought this to replace my broken OPA627AU and I don’t know why, but they had a minimum order of 3 opamps. So, I guess now I have an extra in case one of them fails.

15 Likes

My best friend and I were talking last night and he was considering buying a Sonos Beam with some of his stimulus check. I told him maybe I’d sell him my Playbar cheap and get myself an Arc. He called me up this morning and told me he decided he wanted to do something to thank me for stuff I’ve done for him and his kids over the years. He bought me the Arc and just wants me to ship him my Playbar…

So I guess I bought an Arc today…

8 Likes

Got some warehouse deal Galaxy Buds Plus
They’re alright, need them for commuting & sport.
Won’t compare them to other things I have tho haha.
Pretty sure the 10$ CCA CST sound better.

Also got some stands for my monitors.

9 Likes

Having spare is never bad.

1 Like

Grabbed a Bifrost and Jot 1 with built-in dac today for a steal.

9 Likes

Got a nice deal on a small apartment kitchen table set

12 Likes