What did you buy today? (Part 2)

don’t hear much talk about these guys (r10-p), so I will let you guys know what I think

20 Likes

Dynamic or planar?

Oh right, planar :grin::sunglasses:

You sir are a high roller! :+1:

Damn that is one IEM I would like to try. Congrats!

1 Like

its really great , got it in yesterday

I if recall correctly, they are discontinued, so not easy to get.

1 Like

i think so too. got mine used, and some others on here have had them

1 Like

everytime i see the pricetag on those it makes me want to 3d print a whole closed back cup or grill cover for my he6.

1 Like

This brings me back to when I started collecting headphones. Decided on that beyer sound instead of the Senn HD650 I was considering back then. Here I am more than a decade later.

First pair of Sennheiser, the 58x and currently cleaning them.

9 Likes

So this guy arrived today… pretty dam impressive!

Sounds great with my more recent purchase of the HE6SE v2. However, it has been something truly rewarding when trying other various headphones like the DT800 600 ohm. Boy does that headphone scale!

I currently have the Singxer SA-1 and I can remember how impressed I was with it when I first bought the unit… but… now… there is a new king!

19 Likes

Not entirely sure why my audio journey has gone in this direction, but I own an RNHP and a Bifrost 2, and then I’ve even bought upgrades to each of those components, but I never managed to complete the HifiGuides set and buy myself a Focal Clear.

But now, I finally bought a Focal Clear!! Except, I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to buy the OG Clear or the Clear MG, so, um…

…I bought them both. o.o

I want to say a huge, huge thank you to @lost33 and @11_Clouds, who both were very easy to buy from, they shipped quickly and packed everything really well, and wow both of these headphones may as well have been brand new. Like, they came with all the accessories, the boxes still have their desiccant packets, and they even kinda still smell like a factory, lol. I can definitely recommend buying from either of them in the buy/sell thread!

23 Likes

Thanks so much man, I’m glad they got to you safely, enjoy and let us know how they compare.

1 Like

Legacy 2’s arrived, sound quite good on first listen, girlfriend is hooked

10 Likes

My first ever audiophile thing. A moondrop aria, it’ll arrive on the 10th of augest and boy I can’t wait

14 Likes

Thanks Ryan!

Glad you got them ok and like them.
They are awesone headpones!!

Now who wants a really great pair of Hedd Headphones!!
PM me!

Alex

2 Likes

Do yourself a favor and try to get balanced cables where the Soloist performs best!

Yes indeed. I have a few hart cables I use with my headphone collection :wink:

1 Like

So what I am reading is that your 2nd pair is going to be ordered soon since those are no longer your Legacy 2.

2 Likes

Love the 58X. I use them for monitoring purposes. There are much better 'monitoring ’ headphones out there, but I love them for the mix between precision and musicality. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 Like