What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Wow! Nice… :+1:

1 Like

Ordered the Yanyin Aladdin.

Big Knob for the iLouds

11 Likes

Got my speaker amp to balanced headphone adapter cable. Furutech rhodium XLR and banana connectors with Moon Audio’s “Black” level of their dragon cables (OCC copper).

Point of issue with this config- the Left and Right tags are made of that thin adhesive backed home label maker plastic labels. They feel like they’ll fall off without much encouragement. I’ll have to do something more permanent like colored zip ties or something. For the label part I had certainly hoped for better, lol.

That said, other than this little foible, I think they make good cables. This is my 3rd cable from them.

11 Likes

Holy shit, Just ran Aeolus off 4.4 SONY NW WM1A and that is some of the cleanest sound I’ve heard. The DAP is the new piece.

2 Likes

HalbyCables headphone to nanner plugs

6 Likes

A lot of that going around! What do you to attach to each end?

he6se v2 (and sometimes gl2000) and parasound a21+. which end you decide to listen to is totally up to preference i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ZMF Oval Suede ear pads for my Yamaha HPH MT-5

8 Likes

They are SO comfortable! Like little pillows on my Argons. :grin:

2 Likes

I agree, they are some of the most comfortable pads I own.

Just picked up some Korean Smut :wink: One of my favorite series so I’m glad to finally own some of it LOL.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the 3rd one!

1 Like

Great case for the price (just $5!), albeit a little bit small.

8 Likes

Trying out the Stargate

oxygen

3 Likes

6 Likes

Pro-Ject DAC Box S2+

It is so tiny!

15 Likes

I actually ordered this a while back, and She’s probably the largest, if not one of the largest figure I own. I can definitely say I now have two best girls though.

3 Likes

Ordered an Asgard 3/Modius Black. 6-8 weeks. (Prefer buying directly, i’ve seen a few tempting used offers but getting them new is preferred)

Ordered a T60RP Argon, 10-14 weeks…hopefully.

Ordered a pair of Nighthawk Carbon’s from DDT that arrive tomorrow hopefully.

Possibly returning a pair of Sundara’s if i like the Carbons more. (Also tried 6xx, X2HR, didn’t care for either ultimately, see my other posts)

Before all of this I was using a Magni 2+Modi 3 with DT 770 Pro 80 Ohms.

5 Likes

Actually read a review of them in Hifi & Musik #7-8 2021. It was a comparison review against Audeze LCD-2 CB, Focal Celestee, Hifiman r10-p and I think Beyerdynamic t5p. I think they got the favour of the reviewer, closely followed by the LCD-2 CB and t5p. Celestee ended up with the lowest score aside from finish and build quality (where it scored top marks).

Going to be interesting to hear your impressions of them when you get them!

1 Like