What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Yet another HAC shipment. You are looking at the cheapest balanced cable available for the oddball Monoprice M1570’s.

And I got a second XLR cable so that the LP and the Pro iCAN can each have their own connector. Actually now all four amps have their own connectors. :grin:

I need to take a pic of all my HAC products and post it in the HAC thread.

11 Likes

Nice. I’m trying to submit a quote to get one for my Sivgas, but the website is a bit strange. I’ll keep trying.

1 Like

They are short right now as Hannah is on vacation.
What kind of connectors do the Sivga’s have?
That will tell you if you need custom (as I did with the M1570’s), or just 3.5mm, 2.5mm, etc.

I think he wants to go custom for length purposes? However, could go with the regular cable and an extension and get a 9’ cable all together with the interconnect. Plus then not dealing with the lottery process on the custom orders

I am going to be brave and put in a custom order! @Multibeast is correct, I want the length to be 7 feet with no interconnect. I am in no particular hurry but don’t want to wait weeks. The quote request is in so we will see what gives.

For reference, the Sivga Phoenix uses 2.5mm mono connectors on the headphone side.

Standard connectors then.
I did custom and it was about two weeks. And then it was three weeks mail to Canada.

As usual, they are awesome! 5ft is good for me as all the toys are next to the lazy boy. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome I hope it works out for you! Make sure you do order an interconnect as well though (in your termination of choice). If you didn’t already, mention you are a hifi guides member and I believe they still give 10% off :grin:.

1 Like

Oh cool! I did not know that. I will test the waters when they get back to me.

1 Like

I thought it was a 10% discount with HAC, but somebody else mentioned it was 5%, so you definitely want to check.

If you haven’t dealt with them before, you will have to buy connectors separately. I bought a kit and some extra’s and now have XLR (2), 1/4" (2), 1/8" and 4.4mm.

You could ask @brux to weigh in on it.

It came in quick!!!

And making my wife happy and picked up a cover for our pickup.

11 Likes

26 Likes

I finally got to do the deal! I am officially in the production queue.

Looking forward to receiving it. I think it will be a nice finishing touch for the Sivgas. Thanks to Hart Audio for being great to deal with.

15 Likes

Do you have a connector or have you ordered one?

Did you stick with red or go custom on the color too? I think you will not be disappointed with going this route. Welcome to the HAC club!

@Multibeast @ShaneD I did, I stuck with the Red! I do like the Red. Shane, I went purist and went with a straight up cable for this one, something exclusive for the Phoenix. I will get a kit in the near future, though, because I have this sinking feeling I am not through buying headphones… yikes.

3 Likes

Love it…

2 Likes

Well sheeit, that kinda sucks. Now you have to reset and restart to find something to replace it. Does ifi have a unit that supersedes this one? Seems strange to discontinue, I was under the impression that this was a good seller for them.

Happy to support this dude, big day…

7 Likes

Well Schiit happens!!

LOL

I think they will come out with something in the near future…

:>)

Alex

1 Like