What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Ah shoot! Can you not cancel the order? Hey gonna save yourself some monies to drop on other stuff so good news in the end right?

Most stereo connections ar the cup are bridged to mono anyways. I wouldn’t worry about it tbh

2 Likes

As long as they are wired the normal tip sleeve combo you don’t have to worry but some manufacturer do the left tip sleeve and right ring sleeve tick so if you have a Potentiometer check for continuity of the cables to be Shure what you’ll need :wink:

1 Like

@DuerumBen @DDT @Multibeast Well I was able to intercept the order. They are gonna look and see if they do 2.5mm mono. If not we’ll just cancel and make sure I get my money back. Then I’ll go for the Hart.

3 Likes

I still say save the money, but also who the heck am I to tell you how to spend your money right :crazy_face:?. If you are happy and enjoy it (that’s all that matters), then I am happy too. Glad you were able to intercept.

2 Likes

Looks awesome!
Hope they hold out better than my Periapts

LOL!! I know. I’m pretty sure it will end up being a refund situation, but if they do have the 2.5mm mono available I will go for it. It does look like a very good cable and it’s 10 feet. Those little 5 footers aren’t long enough for me. 7 feet would be the perfect size for me, but ya can’t get cables that length. Still waiting to hear back from the product people…

1 Like

I thought so too! Will definitely keep the group posted as to how it does if I end up keeping it. There really isn’t a darned thing wrong with the stock cable on the Phoenix other than it’s a tad too short, at least for me.

Yeah 5’ can be short sometimes. A few of my HAC cables are custom and for one I went 6.5’, so with the interconnect it’s 7’ total. Also have a 4’ extension I can use to make it 11’ total for sitting on the couch and playing video games

1 Like

A new lowboard for my stereo setup. Handmade black powder coated metal. 48" long, 16" deep and 20" high. Finally getting rid of the ikea furniture piece by piece…

13 Likes

Good work​:+1:.Is it for me? :grin:

You can pick up the Ikea Expedid for free in a few weeks :wink:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:okay good to know.Do you have the Dimensions?

Some new additions arrived today (waiting for them for about a month). I call them the “overly attached headphones”. Thanks @elementze for an excellent transaction. Now for some assessments on how they sound, and maybe some tube experiments in the future.

14 Likes

The Stargate has arrived…

9 Likes

I finally decided to get rid of that hideous lamp I had on the desk! I have had that lamp forever and well, it was just time for a change. So I got this

I really dig this lamp! It was very easy to install, it puts out a really nice cool light that can be adjusted cooler or warmer, it has a 5-way dimmer and an auto setting! The lamp head span is 31 inches, so a nice wide spread of light. Pretty bad ass if you ask me!

Then to make up the lost USB ports, I got one of these

It’s a nice 40W unit, so it can charge its ass off! And now the gear can stretch a little bit. Looks nice I think. The environment continues to evolve…

9 Likes

Sad part my order was cancelled.
Looks like this is indeed discontinued.
Waiting on iFi for a response.
Its still on their website.
Strange.

19 Likes

I love it when all you have to do is throw down a picture and everyone goes “oooooooh!” Congratulations.

1 Like

Just bought my endgame headphone amp. Not your Z-tier “endgame” amp. We talkin’ :gem:. Pics next week probably.

6 Likes

After few hours of listening, Very happy with both

10 Likes