What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Have a similar one coming my way, to use with both disco and the Elegia. =)

2 Likes

Aren’t we on the same WhatsApp group? I think we are!

Just phone pics today, but I bought a used Dunu Zen!

I like the sound of single dynamic drivers and everyone kept saying good things about the bass on these, so I figured I’d give them a try!

12 Likes

am also hyped for this epic showdown!

1 Like

:eyes:

15 Likes

Oh shit…no way!!!

1 Like

Got a good deal on a used power cord.
Shunyata Research Venom V14

Shunyata V14

9 Likes

It took several months but my dealer finally had both optional pads in stock, for my Cascades.
The XL’s make them true over-ears. Curious about the cloth ones.

8 Likes

Got a couple of cheap bead organizer boxes to put my ear tips in.

seemed pretty nice at 4 for $10

9 Likes

I totally agree. I bought a pair of used Herman Miller chairs at an auction 20 years ago, and they were my home office chairs up until a few years ago. Those were older padded Eames models that I paid $40 for, I finally replaced that with a refurbish Aeron that I got for about $700.

As a software engineer I had used the Aeron as my desk chair for about half of my career, and it is worth every penny. They are fantastic chairs, they last for a long time, and while they aren’t cheap to repair, you can order replacement parts for the common bits like the main cylinder, or the arms and they are trivial to yourself.

A friend just had some work done on his since the warranty was about to run out, and it came back looking like new. I think anytime you send them in, they replace the arm covers, which does a lot to make it look and feel new.

3 Likes

Finally got my hands on one of these and am living the Multibit life:

Folks on Discord shit-talk the Modi Multibit, but I don’t know what they’re talking about, this thing sounds great!

16 Likes

And that’s what matters.

3 Likes

Way too much Hart Audio Cable.

1 Like

Excellent. Very glad to hear it’s working out. It’s quite the achievement to be able to produce the sound these things do today. The performance of the Frost has been pretty stellar. So I am all about the Multi-bit life! LOL!

1 Like

Nice stuff you got there and also nice mousepad, clearly from Amid Evil

1 Like

If you see my old setup, I was using the DUSK mat before

1 Like

Popular, but still, very interesting pair

8 Likes

Borrowing a couple headphones :eyes:

11 Likes

If it weren’t for my current streak of unplanned expenses, I would have purchased an R70x recently.
Would be interested on your opinion on them.

1 Like

I’ll let you know how I find them, liking both headphones quite a bit right now, looking forward to seeing how they sound on my tube amp and also the p6p when it arrives

2 Likes