What did you buy today? (Part 2)

My Birthday is Sunday so I decided to gift myself…

15 Likes

happy early birthday man!

1 Like

thanks man

Well happy Pre-Birthday! :boom: :birthday:

1 Like

Well technically not today but it has been costly week.
New floor mats with correct logos to match.
Soft Indoor Cover for keeping clean during the long winter time in garage.
Few ultra soft car towels.
ZR1 Aerodynamic Body Kit… damm it’s expensive to ship stuff like this from US…

Also a place in next months 1/4m test event. To see how she runs.

2 Likes

Hifiman showdown video may be happening soon!

10 Likes

A couple generous loans.

Audeze LCD-24 & Focal Stellia

Extremely grateful and appreciative of the opportunity to listen to these incredible pieces.

23 Likes

Took my covid shot, kinda dying over here. Couldnt sleep. My insomniac self decided that I should splurge when chinese stores opened 🤷

11 Likes

Hope things normalize for you soon!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Has not been easy in the last 24h, but lets hope it passes soon!

3 Likes

Just joined the Sundara club. Also got new pads and headband to freshen up my 770s. Also got these two stands for 9 Euros each :grinning:

New headphone feeling is the best :slightly_smiling_face: Sundaras are so good! I think I instantly fell in love with planars!

18 Likes

Grabbed a power conditioner & 4x custom power cables…trying to preserve the goods…I’ve a bit invested figure oughta treat em right. Also set of Teas and Tor balanced just arrived so…yay toys!

2 Likes

You have awesome friends! :+1:

1 Like

Not a fan of Hart?

…It’s what I bought today…
It’s the thread where we announce purchases and the subsequent guilt.

1 Like

Haha, sorry I was reading it as too much Hart purchases in the thread. I’m not sure you can buy too much Hart :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. You are relieved of guilt

2 Likes

Honestly, these look pretty good! (HE400se V2). Nowhere on the packaging can I see where it says “V2,” but I suppose it’s an unspoken revision?

Interesting how even the manual suggests burning in, for 150 hours!

There’s also a little sheet that states what the “stealth” magnets benefit in the sound. Supposedly clearer sound waves, with less diffractions. We’ll see!

Hifiman showdown coming soon’ish

16 Likes

iLoud Gang!

1 Like

Some Moondrop Variations!

7 Likes

Well… I caved…

7 Likes