What did you buy today? (Part 2)

In an attempt to increase the flexibility of the infrastructure, I have decided to try one of these XLR switchers

And of course some World’s best cables to go with it. Should be fun to play with!

13 Likes

WooHoo! I’m excited for this!

1 Like

They work very well. I bought one of these and one RCA one.

It gives you lots of “spaghetti” in the back though. :laughing:

3 Likes

I have one too!!! And with WBC’s all I wish is they made it a little heavier on the front end.

2 Likes

Both of mine tilt up with the weight of the cables. I put them under a glass shelf.

1 Like

I put my minirig on it lol works like a charm.

2 Likes

I… Might be being a bit mean to my bank account… But I do need a pair of safety toed boots for the new job I’m starting next week, and have training for on Wednesday. I’ll be validating trackers installed on reefer trailers, so I’ll be outside all day in the crazy Texas weather, and the company has already been very blunt about highly recommending steel toe/safety toed shoes.

6 Likes

Stay safe out there ad try to have fun with it! I always wanted to buy safety boots ever since I saw someone using them as a weapon in a movie :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know you bought them already but if you get a chance to talk to one of their reps with your specific use case they can recommend a great boot for being on your feet all day. I have a set that they recommended for being on concrete all day.

1 Like

Z Flip 3

11 Likes

I just order the KZ ZSN Pro X iem to see how the sub bass sound for electronic music. This will be my first hybrid iem after 4 sets of DD. I got the black one on sale on AE.

5 Likes

Hope you are feeling better.

I did both of mine back in April, but I remember them as both being pretty rough. Still way better than getting it. My sister-in-law has been doing intubations in LA county and getting pretty exhausted.

1 Like

That escalated quickly.

6 Likes

Im better, thanks for your words. Not 100% yet, but going there.

Lemme know how they do for ya. I may need to get pair of steel toes soon as well and I gotta have something I can be comfortable on my feet all day with. May not be easy for me as my feet are kinda tricky to deal with.

@Etroze86 I just saw your post. I’ll look into it for sure. Though the ones that @BluJay614 selected look pretty good.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

iu-4

14 Likes

Casual Friday in the machine shop. Closed-toed shoes at their finest!

1 Like

Now THESE could work! LOL!

Cables!

14 Likes

Loafer-flops?