What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Still waiting for mine to come. Been 2 weeks now…

@Raptor168 Hope you get the tracking soon. It took 20 days for my order.

1 Like

I commend anyone who can decide what they want to custom order from HAC. I swear every time I go into the custom options I want to order like $10,000 worth of cables… I’ve relegated myself to checking the boutique regularly and ordering things that catch my eye…

3 Likes

Trying out the Kinera Leyding Modular system for my 7HZ. Dunu system next, stoked…

6 Likes

909’s with matching sock!

21 Likes

Heasphone stand as a birthday present from my daughter.

14 Likes

Enjoy, I love my set of Lokahi. Let us know what you think of them when they arrive.

It will be a wait as they are hand built and there may be still a backlog.

1 Like

iFi IEMatch +

JVC Spiraldots++

9 Likes

Wow, they said there was stock! If its not, I might drop my order.

Yes Alan is right. I was one of the very first orders and I waited about three months for my Lokahi to ship. To my knowledge, the maker makes them to-order and he can make about two a day.

If you were not expecting to wait, I’d get in contact with Linsoul asap and ask when they plan to ship them for you.

1 Like

Dragon Inspire IHA-1 w/ Lundahl Transformers

23 Likes

Oh shit! That’s nice. Enjoy that.

1 Like

This little guy showed up today:

Definitely going to need to put in a few more hours of listening tonight… Sleep is for those who don’t have a new r-2r DAC to play with!

23 Likes

Well, I knew it wasn’t going to take long. For all my talking up the SP200, I had to pair the Frost appropriately, so in a fit of insanity I did this!

This has nothing to do with the SP200, really. I just couldn’t help myself. I gotta see what the Jot is all about. Personally I think I’m gonna love it! Plus I got this thing about stacks/matched components. This will be a very nice physical pairing as well.

12 Likes

Ordered one just a bit ago! :raised_hands: Coming friday.

2 Likes

I did right after, but thanks for the headsup. You know how I feel about waiting…

Deng is a master. She checked it out. They only do in stock now. Getting shipped this week, only delayed because of Mele tidewave.

:sloth:

2 Likes

That’s understandable, especially after we contributed to that tidal wave :grinning:

1 Like

Koss.

15 Likes

To go with my Mele incoming, I blame @Resolution and @nymz for this

8 Likes

I’ll take all the blame for this and I won’t apologize for it either. :wink: Enjoy that cable! :slight_smile:

4 Likes