What did you buy today? (Part 2)

MOAR SeeAudio waifu action: featuring an upgraded Shimin Li

6 Likes

I’m starting to get on a first name basis with the UPS and FedEx deliverers. :laughing: It’s been a busy week!

13 Likes

I SEE SERIALS!!!

Action-breakfast-club GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

Lion’s too…

Enjoy :+1:

2 Likes

How do you like D9200 so far? :slight_smile:

Still in the box too! I’m waiting to treat myself by opening them up and popping them in for a listen.

The Denons and the and LSAs are fantastic cans too. I tend to listen to headphones when working at my desk and iems in the evenings. Most of my time I use Sennheiser Momentum 4s for appointments and meetings.

I’ve spent a couple of hours on them and have ni complaints. Tight, detailed bass. Good mids for vocals, and a treble that doesnt wreck my ears. The soundstage and imaging are really good for closed-backs. I’m enjoying the bass presence compared to my HiFiMan and Focal planars.

1 Like

Good to hear you are enjoying them! :sunglasses::ok_hand:t2:

Liquid Platinum with Gold Lion tubes and nicehck cables arrived

13 Likes

To piggyback on your post I also got my LP today. No fancy cables though. I am very fond of my Hart cables. :grin:

8 Likes

Me too! The LP is still boxed while i await my Schitt DAC.

3 Likes

@NiteRiter Which Schiit dac r u putting with it?

I initially ordered the modi multibit and a Lyr amp which should be here later this week. I wanted a Bifrost 2/64 DAC , but didnt want to wait 10-12 weeks for delivery. The LP amp was yet another impulse buy :relaxed:

1 Like

not a fan of Hart IEM cables so far but love their headphone cables

Yeah those wait times suck for the more popular Schiit products. I was lucky enough to get a Bifrost 2/64 when they had one B-stock. From what i have read the modi multibit sounds really good as well though. Enjoy your new gear!

1 Like

@NiteRiter Curious to see how the modi multi for the Lyr works with that LP. Let us know, please. I almost got the LP too, as I love my BF2 OG and have heard the LP is a good match if on balanced (as well as the RNHP) I just don’t have other balanced gear at this point, but that was a killer price!

2 Likes

I am a fan of the cables and a bigger fan of the interconnects. If you have several amps and several headphones, it makes it so much easier to change up and compare.

8 Likes

This is the 2nd time around for you isn’t it @ShaneD ?

1 Like

Yes sir. I did miss the sound and this was half the price of my last one. :grin:
It has replaced the RebelAmp in my collection.

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing your take on the yume ii.