What did you buy today? (Part 2)

New kicks

4 Likes

I had those in high school…They had the grey where the blue is…Those Jordan’s still look amazing many years later and are probably one of my favorite design they came out with.

Walmart had the battery needed to refresh the life of the VentureCraft Soundroid Valoq DAP I have - so I’ll get it within a week for the same price as going via AliExpress using stores that aren’t well rated.

$21 invested in it, should be a quick fix. It should go a long way to help with selling the DAP, but if it doesn’t, it’s a seriously cool DAP, so worse things could happen than putting it to use.

1 Like

Some new toys for my toy:

7 Likes

I used to think 3s were ugly but once I had them on feet I couldn’t resist they are so damn comfortable.

1 Like

Arrived a couple days late but seems fairly well built, knobs are satisfying :joy:

7 Likes

Sweet! It does look to be very well built. And there is a lot to be said for joy of operation. Congrats!

1 Like

a bit hollow sounding with the knock test and a warranty void if removed sticker… was planning on putting a bit of foam in it to make it sound better :joy:

1 Like

Bought these on Monday, but got them today. Sennheiser HD660S2. My EIGHTH pair of Sennheiser headphones! They better be a keeper. :smile:

17 Likes

Got another shipment in today. Two very small additions to my audio army: DAC/Amp dongles. Finally had to retire my LG V30 phone and grab a new one and of course none have 3.5mm jacks.
So I ordered two different ones and my wife will get one.

Man, are they tiny! I will start playing with them next week.

10 Likes

BasX A5 Five-Channel Power Amplifier

8 Likes

A comparison would very much interest me , I you d’ont mind me asking :wink:

1 Like

I likely couldn’t shut up if I wanted to. :smile:

The only delay is that I got a set of new to my headphones on Friday and I am currently obsessed with them.

I will get these going some time later in the week. I have never used a dongle before so it is all new to me. A little excited about it actually.

2 Likes

Don’t feel any pressure from my part: I’m in no hurry as I have a “good enough” dongle with me.
The KA5 interests me with its independant volume management and Fosi is an intriguing new brand for me.

1 Like

7 Likes

Hart’s “Salt & Pepper” IEM cable has arrived w/ some other interconnects & cables. I really needed a way to swap between desktop and portable use without breaking out the one 25ft 3.5mm extension cable for this one IEM :sweat_smile: . Sounds good to me :person_shrugging: .

8 Likes

What do you think?

Didn’t get to spend a lot of time with them yet, hoping to today

Finally got a pair of my favourite headphones

15 Likes

Kiwiears Quartet and Juzears Flame

12 Likes