What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I have soft spot with these, love it!

And today my toy arrived. Straight up trade: Used Focal Elex’s with brand new pads for Valhalla 2 with extra sets of tubes.

11 Likes

less of a what did you buy today but what arrived today: LG v60. I was looking for a DAP and thought the options were incredibly underwhelming and then remembered these exist. $170 on ebay later and :slight_smile:

I just wish someone made a smaller phone that had audio this good.

6 Likes

Finally took care of my K550 MKiii and swapped the pads… They’re 4-5 years old so…

8 Likes

Were you tuning up the lawnmower while wearing them ?? Got too close to the blade!

1 Like

No, they’re just old. They’re the oldest pair of headphones I own, the first pair of higher quality headphones (audiophile realm headphones) I’ve ever bought, and have seen a lot of use.

2 Likes

Blon Z300, $4 discount, standard shipping.

In gold :+1:

6 Likes

Good luck with that

2 Likes

I went with the blue

4 Likes

Order says Black so is it blue or black for the Z300?

Chris confirmed its actually a dark blue not black!

1 Like

I love my K553MkIIs. That whole series seems to be pretty awesome. Thumbs up for treating your 'phones to some new pads! :+1:

3 Likes

Is there something controversial I haven’t caught about these? I have to say the 8k peak that they have on the graph on the Linsoul site doesn’t look great, but the rest of the tuning looks like it could be good.

hopefully a higher quality splitter/selector than the cheap one I have been using, has good reviews from what I’ve seen
plus a 4ft worlds best cable to feed it

6 Likes

Nice choice. I just gave up my LG V30 after five and a half years use.
I now have a Motorola with no 3.5mm Jack. Off to dongle land I go.

1 Like

Thanks @VIVIDICI_111 !

If you know, you know

9 Likes

10 Likes

I have one of these Syn units waiting for me at home. Can’t wait to see what all it can do! Congrats on the new toy! :partying_face::tada::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thin Lizzy - Vagabonds Kings Warriors Angels (4 CD Box Set)

5 Likes

Bought a NUC to take control of Roon.

3 Likes

Was on sale so giving it a whirl

11 Likes