What did you buy today? (Part 2)

One of the many reason’s I like it is because I always wanted to (and actually still do) become a storm chaser. It’s scary stuff but if it can help people, espcially those in the midwest of the US, get earlier warnings for incoming severe weather, I am all for it. Plus, how cool would it be to track and chase one down? It takes some huevos for sure but what a rush! :grin:

1 Like

Rhapsodio Infinity Mk2 Plus to take over my IEM usage from the Nanna 2.0.

Not for those with small ears. Size comparison with said Nanna.

5 Likes

Fiber optical USB cable (there’s other brands like Corning optical USB) on sale with coupon for $38. It’s run to the powered USB hub and finally a completely silent noise floor on a powerful gaming computer. Also it’s 16ft long so I can use really short USB cables going to a DAC for best performance. Just have to use a hub that has a removable input plug of the same type as the cable. Any regular cable over 6’ was causing choppy playback sometimes, problem solved. eBay has them for half the price of Amazon if there’s not a sale and coupons going on.

7 Likes

oh lord they chonk

Those KPH-30i’s are pretty cool. I use them for working out or just going for a walk. Great sound for the price.

4 Likes

Miter case came in for the M4 and can see why it’s $30. Really nice quality, can finally take the protective film off and use it without fear. @domq422 this is a must

5 Likes

Jeeez, it does look really nice, huh? Alright. You have my attention. I’ll take a second look at it!

1 Like

Really nice actually leather feels high quality more so than the Yuki or M15 case for sure. Feels like I don’t have to baby the edges as much, jack side is exposed but I feel it had to be. Overall happy

1 Like

I almost wish the case wasn’t so nice, I’d feel bad for roughing it up over time lol but I appreciate you letting me know it’s worth the cash! I will take a 2nd look for sure now…

1 Like

Ya I agree, better safe than sorry though, no problem dude, have a nice Sunday.

1 Like

You as well, brother, thanks again!

1 Like

Love me some miter case action!!!

1 Like

I sold my tube amps over the last few months. I chose a different path and I bought an old amp by Lehmann Audio. It is called the Linear. Very clear and clean. Pretty neutral.

Lots of power for me. Using the HD660S2’s today. At 0 gain, I can’t get past 10:00.

14 Likes

Haha nice that you made peace with Q5K and can finally appreciate it! :sunglasses::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

A Van Nuys carry case for my expanding collection

6 Likes

Got my Pilgrims, learning that ESTs I’ve ran into give IEMs this intoxicatingly heavy detail feel to them.

Also about to buy one of them watch cases for my sets since I’ve finally reached the moment where I got too much stuff strewn about in small cases

1 Like

one of my best buddies lives in Watrous, Sask, where that was filmed. they have the combine as a tourist attraction, Lol!

1 Like

Got the Bifrost 2 today to complete the new chain . :slight_smile: WAY beyond happy with this setup now.

14 Likes

Caldera LTD(Zebra) is here!

17 Likes

Purchased a 4pin XLR female to 1/4" male adapter cable for an upcoming amp purchase.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1022318481/female-4-pin-xlr-to-male-14-adaptor-made?ref=share_v4_lx

3 Likes