What did you buy today? (Part 2)

8 Likes

Nice. I am looking forward to your listening impressions for the CK-D41.

1 Like

Late to the party, but I just got the Hidisz MP145, it replaces my S12 pro for good.

I was hesitant about the fit of these iems, but they are perfect for me.

7 Likes

Got my Vali 3 in today. :grin:

Powering my Atrium Open at the moment.

8 Likes

What I don’t understand is the specs say something like 1 watt at 32ohms from the 1/4". How can that drive Tungsten headphones properly?

Mmmm gooooood

6 Likes

New EDC and to take up to CanJam London…my DX312 batteries are whacked, will be getting them replaced soon but until then it’ll stay onboard the barge, the R4 will be taking up the music streaming slack until the batteries are swopped out…

14 Likes

7 Likes

I really don’t use DAPs very often but there is something about the R4 that keeps telling me to buy it.

2 Likes

Yeah, man. Enjoy that.

I was looking for something on the cheap that was good for an EDC and that I wouldn’t be too bummed about if I lost them or they somehow broke. I was also looking to fill that missing treble/air extension void that my more laid back Galileo’s had, on the cheap. Honestly, for this price…I am impressed.

I have them paired with a Tripowin Zoe cable that I had laying around and also capped them with my current champs, the Dunu S&S ear tips. Great combo there (to my ears) and it is also happy as a clam on my Schiit Vali 3 tube headphone amp at the moment. With ~25 hours on them so far, they sound great!

Is it endgame? No. But…for the $15 that I paid for them, it is currently getting more air time than my HD 400 Pro’s and Galileo’s if that helps to convey my enjoyment. A steal if you ask me! :notes:

5 Likes

These are very pretty. Love the bl-03s. Never tried the bl-05s. For $50, I felt “why not?” Very good deal. They have a nice sound.

4 Likes

I’m excited for this unit. I’ll be using it in double duties as HP amp and home sound system DAC in conjunction with WiiM Pro.

5 Likes